My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: First Class support

Default First Class support

I has a small problem loading up auction items where the gallery listing was automatically replaced with a featured listing.
    I contacted support and they quickly replied cancelling the extra fees and checked the problem which after several exchanges of e mail turned out to be related to the use of the back button on a Firebox Browser.This can have strange effects on listings!

What great and personal service.
    Another reason for me to be pleased that I made the jump to e-bid - I certainly would not have received that service on my previous auction site.
    I won't mention it's name but it is MUCH more expensive to list on then e-bid.

I can second this we have a top class support system here on eBid.

I just had to change the domain name from the site where I host my photos and so I needed to find a way to bulk edit the HTML code for well over a thousand listings so my photo links wouldn't break !

Not only did support come up with instuctions on how to do it but they also did a test run for me to make sure it worked properly. Now that is what I call service !

A big thank you to eBid support !

Quote Originally Posted by marshland View Post
    I has a small problem loading up auction items where the gallery listing was automatically replaced with a featured listing.
    I contacted support and they quickly replied cancelling the extra fees and checked the problem which after several exchanges of e mail turned out to be related to the use of the back button on a Firebox Browser.This can have strange effects on listings!
    Oh is that what is causing it?? Several people have had this problem. Did they suggest what to do about it?

Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View Huddylion's Feedback (+4843)
    All-About Huddylion
    View Huddylion's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marshland View Post

What great and personal service.
    Another reason for me to be pleased that I made the jump to e-bid - I certainly would not have received that service on my previous auction site.
    I won't mention it's name but it is MUCH more expensive to list on then e-bid.

Had the same problem myself yesterday support were great with me also 10/10 is all I can say well done support
    My feedback of
    is 100% positive and has all been earnt here on Ebid

Thread Information