Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Awesome Site!

Forum Newbie
    All-About HouseOfHill
    View HouseOfHill's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thumbs up Awesome Site!

Hi, I am a migrant from eBay. I just wanted you to know that I really feel this site has a lot of potential. EBay is not for the seller, and IMO they offer no protection to the seller anymore. I will not go into details about my personal experience with eBay and PayPal, but suffice it to say they will never receive my business again for the unjust and unfair way they treated me.

I have informed many of my business contacts about this site, and they are very seriously considering moving here. I hope they do. As a poster said earlier "more nails".

Thanks again for the awesome site!

http://us.ebid.net/stores/HouseOfHill

Forum Newbie
    View wist4patterns's Feedback (+10663)
    All-About wist4patterns
    View wist4patterns's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome to eBid !!!!
    I too am a migrant and this has got to be the best place all around ! You are going to really enjoy it here - VERY friendly and helpful folks here and so polite

welcome to ebid. i too had a bad experience with ebay. and now i am here.

welcome to eBid!

Quote Originally Posted by footballfanatics View Post
    welcome to eBid!
    Welcome from snowy Milwaukee!

If you need any help, someone is always on line day or night (or so it seems).

Quote Originally Posted by HouseOfHill View Post
    Hi, I am a migrant from eBay. I just wanted you to know that I really feel this site has a lot of potential. EBay is not for the seller, and IMO they offer no protection to the seller anymore. I will not go into details about my personal experience with eBay and PayPal, but suffice it to say they will never receive my business again for the unjust and unfair way they treated me.

I have informed many of my business contacts about this site, and they are very seriously considering moving here. I hope they do. As a poster said earlier "more nails".

Greetings from Miami! . Ive been a member here (paid lifetime seller+ a long time ago) quite a while.. been getting back into it now that I have a bit more spare time, and getting all my products, and one-off items listed.. Ninja lister made its debut recently, traffic for US selelrs /buyers has been increasing by leaps and bounds, and U.S. selelrs are starting to see some solid sales figures.. way I see it, those of us getting off to a good early start are probably a shoo-in for whatever might pass for "power seller" status - getting established and getting listings set up and running (and heavily populated in google search results and rankings) will go a LONG way towards getting a leg up on the competition

Good to see more U.S. sellers coming in and setting up shop.. together, Im sure we can help eBid become THE #1 online auction site (let FeebleBay go ahead and try to build themselves into a store to compete with Amazon.. who needs em? )
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

Quote Originally Posted by HouseOfHill View Post

Welcome. Make sure you let your old buyers know where you have landed. Best of luck on your sales.

Thread Information