eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone having problems with Yahoo mail ?

View shezz's Feedback (+360)
    All-About shezz
    View shezz's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBridger View Post
    I know how you feel. I bought a laptop in case my desk pc broke down. And a PAYG dongle in case my wi-fi stopped working.

The other night I lost my wi-fi connection for 20 minutes and was hunting round for a open one on my ipod.

Sad !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Booksandstuff View Post
    Due to several circumstances, I am likely to be away from home more often in the near future - I've just purchased an e-book in order to "remain connected"
    See were all as bad as each other, i have something in place, my new lappy is in the lappy doccys, and i'm using an old laptop, kept it for a spare, did'nt realise i would need it so soon tho

but if the internet goes down, thats me boogered

Sounds like there are some serious addiction cases here. Though, being serious, it does make you wonder what we have become when things like this affect us so much and should we take stock from time to time.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Quote Originally Posted by kengillam View Post
    Sounds like there are some serious addiction cases here. Though, being serious, it does make you wonder what we have become when things like this affect us so much and should we take stock from time to time.
    I agree with you, Ken.
    Not that many years ago I was perfectly happy using my telephone (landline) and letters as the only means of communicating - nowadays my telephone gets barely used, the monthly fee is for internet access and my bills are next to 0 apart from the "line rental"; all communications seem to be by email rather then "snail mail" and I find it a hassle to actually have to handwrite a letter to some of my elderly relatives who don't have internet access. It's a nightmare/nagging session to get my kids to right a "thank you note" to auntie/uncle/grandparent for their Xmas/birthday pressies.

Thread Information