My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: A suggestion to speed the process that needs to be addressed

Default A suggestion to speed the process that needs to be addressed

On our selling page we need to be able to have set the type of sort view we want to show when we go to that page. We run all of our inventory by our SKU and when we go to the selling page and want change an item we have to use the drop down box to line up the SKU's in order and that just adds a lot of wasted time and as we all know time is money.

I have looked and I can not find a way to set the preferance so that we can set it up to show SKU low to high when we go to the selling page.

Another alternative which would be even easier is having the ability to search by the SKU and that would save even more time.

Until we have a listing manager that easily works for eBid this is the only way we can manage our items on eBid. We have a ton of items that we could be listing on here but we can not becasue of the time involved to list AND to manage them.

As I said before time is money and we hate to waste that!

Bill

I am bumping this because it needs to be addressed and I do not think that this is a hard programing thing to do.

In reality to be able to search by SKU is the best method of all for solving a dilemma that many of us sellers I am sure have. It makes it a LOT easier to be able to edit our listings when we who sell on multi-channels need to do. It is actually the most logical thing to do.

Bill

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

When you refer to "on the selling page" do you actually mean your "my ebid" "auctions I'm running" list?

If so, are you aware that one of the sort orders in the sort box at the top is "SKU low to high"?

Yes the items we have listed for sale in "my eBid". If we were able to make the "SKU low and high" a default that would make it some what easier but that can't be done either.

The simple way is to be able to search by SKU. When you have pages and pages of items for sale it takes up a lot of time and time is money.

eBid would be great to use if it was a little more easier to navigate or if there was a good listing tool to use where you can sit there on the desk top and be able to make changes instead of clicking and navigate, clicking and navigate etc.

We only have a few hundred SKU's listed but we could put up a few thousand. It is a shame that this could not be worked out.

Bill

Well I am going to bump this again.

To me it would be a simple edit to the search function since it already recognizes SKU's.

For people with more than 100 items listed and running on multiple channels this really needs to be addressed since it would save a lot of time and as I said time IS money.

Bill

View terry5732's Feedback (+1374)
    All-About terry5732
    View terry5732's Listings
    Forum Posts

You have spent a lot of money posting for your own personal problem

I can't see why the system should be changed just because you can't figure out how to deal with it
    My clutter

I don't play the reserve game

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Billoment - I can see your point. This is an issue that might be able to be addressed for sellers, and definitely could be solved. From your feedback I can see that you do know about time and money, and that you have products that people want. If you have the problem, then there are other sellers out there who also have it, but who have not thought to mention it. Some people spend their time selling, some posting. Me, I don't seem to do much of either!! lol Good luck

Thread Information