eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crafters how would you feel about moving all the books for your craft

Quote Originally Posted by stitchysyl View Post
    Just to put my twopenneth in....

I think all books should be in the book catergory...having books dotted around the site is frustrating to buyers...and as I buyer as well as a seller I know I was put off looking for plants earlier this year because the category was swamped with books about plants.

If I am looking for a book, craft or otherwise I would go straight to the book section...
    ...where you would find Books > Nonfiction > Crafts and sewing. Exactly.

I tried to browse a jewelry category and found that one seller had listed there not only books about jewelry, but pages and pages of books on everything else under the sun. It was really annoying, and I ended up not bothering---not good for sellers.

Quote Originally Posted by rethreads View Post
    ...where you would find Books > Nonfiction > Crafts and sewing. Exactly.

I tried to browse a jewelry category and found that one seller had listed there not only books about jewelry, but pages and pages of books on everything else under the sun. It was really annoying, and I ended up not bothering---not good for sellers.

Exactly. We have been telling OP this all week on numerous threads. What you saw in jewelry section and what she is proposing ebid do is a feebay thing. Hope we never do the feebay thing.s

In the middle of all of us putting in numerous listings for the upcoming holiday, OP has requested we stop and "clean up the craft category and keep it clean". Sorry, we are all too busy for that and frankly it is usable the way it is (excluding all the books that should not be there).

Quote Originally Posted by stitchysyl View Post
    Just to put my twopenneth in....

I think all books should be in the book catergory...having books dotted around the site is frustrating to buyers...and as I buyer as well as a seller I know I was put off looking for plants earlier this year because the category was swamped with books about plants.

If I am looking for a book, craft or otherwise I would go straight to the book section...
    As a long time crafter myself I have to agree with Sylvia.

Thread Information