My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Pictures

Default Pictures

I think thanks and praise are surely due eBid for the generous picture allowance for listings. I don't like to think what I might have sold "over there" if I'd been able to use more pictures without paying 15 cents for each additional! (@$#*&!) So, thank you!

I know what you mean Rethreads. I was thinking of just listing a few items there because of the 5 free per month but the sort of items I would list require more than one picture. I decided I'll sell them elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubysafira View Post
    I know what you mean Rethreads. I was thinking of just listing a few items there because of the 5 free per month but the sort of items I would list require more than one picture. I decided I'll sell them elsewhere.
    Exactly. I have a fondness for vintage hats. Well, you need to show the backs of the things too. And I'm not about to pay even more for those extra pics when I'm making less and less to begin with. Pooey on them.

Add an extra category, $1, and 20% in fees when you sell and gosh, not such a good bargain over there at feebay. Good change would be a new sensible president, new feedback system to take place of corrupt one, etc etc etc.

Interesting to see what changes September brings to feebay!!

Quote Originally Posted by deltadelta48 View Post
    Add an extra category, $1, and 20% in fees when you sell and gosh, not such a good bargain over there at feebay. Good change would be a new sensible president, new feedback system to take place of corrupt one, etc etc etc.

Interesting to see what changes September brings to feebay!!
    From the announcement, it looks like more tightening of the screws. Take particular note of the last one.

"New Selling Practices policy: A new Selling Practices policy will define clear standards for accuracy and professionalism in listings and listing descriptions, and for all stages of a transaction. Adhering to the new policy will be required for eBay Top-rated seller status in October and for all other sellers in early 2010. In short:

Information within a listing such as item condition and seller terms and conditions need to be consistent.

Sellers will be expected to follow through on their stated terms through all stages of a transaction.

Also, comments that undermine confidence in eBay sellers or misrepresent a seller vs. buyer's responsibility in a transaction will not be allowed in listings."

Thread Information