eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Personal say THANK YOU EBID

Forum Lurker
    View ucanbeasurvivor's Feedback (+317)
    All-About ucanbeasurvivor
    View ucanbeasurvivor's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Personal say THANK YOU EBID

Sadly America finds itself in a recession hard times right now . We've all got stuff around our house we have no need of but could resell . But EBAY fees would'nt allow us to do . For between EBAY fees Paypal Fees plus SPH they pocket our profits up and allowed none for us .

THANKS EBID for lower fees enabling helping AMERICA get through this recession it finds itself in .

Thanks for taking a stand against EBAY fees
    Helping us out and prayfully in return help EBID out as well

( What must I do to pull people to EBID ? )

Be Blessed

OMG - pass the bucket!
    Why not take a quick look at my Stores?

Find all kinds of books HERE

Find 'Plus Size' Clothes HERE

Find NEW tiny Baby Stuff HERE

Find 'Bits & Bobs' HERE

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JudesNiceThings View Post
    OMG - pass the bucket!
    I don't think that was called for.

It's good to see some positivity and enthusiasm. It might need pairing with a little more understanding of forum etiquette, but we need to harness this sort of energy, not mock it.

Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire, United Kingdom
    View scotty67's Feedback (+283)
    All-About scotty67
    View scotty67's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post

It's good to see some positivity and enthusiasm. It might need pairing with a little more understanding of forum etiquette, but we need to harness this sort of energy, not mock it.
    Same here

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post

I agree with Kimbo. Alot of people are hurting everywhere with the downturn in the global economy. For starters I would try and contact your past buyers from eb*y and let them know where you now sell. Even word of mouth can help spread the news about ebid. Hope you have success in selling. I totally understand about eb*y fees. The last month I sold there my bill was close to a thousand dollars. Some people make lots of sales but if they look at net profit, it can amount to beans.

View TexasAda's Feedback (+635)
    All-About TexasAda
    View TexasAda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi youocanbeasurvivor. Cute frog avatar. I hope it doesn't represent a frog in the proverbial gradually heating kettle!

I have sent individual emails to my former eBoy buyers, telling them about eBid and explaining how it's generally lower prices here. A few of my emails were returned with protests that I was spamming but others brought buyers over here.

If you've taken advantage of the lifetime membership, you get a free eBid T shirt. You can also, of course, buy these t shirts somewhere here.

I have printed up business cards saying simply "ebid.net" and passed them to as many people as i can. When people in conversations mention eBoy, I pipe up about eBid.

Some people here sell adhesive labels with the eBid logo on them. People in the U.K. used to be able to get packaging tape with the eBid logo on it and I think it would be a good seller in the U.S. I can envision both labels and tape being a long term reminder to people of where their packages came from, especially packrats like me who keep cardboard boxes for months.

Thread Information