Hi...

I've been on ebid for ages, but don't tend to sell much, even though I put "you could have bought this item cheaper on ebid" stickers on my ebay parcels...

Anyway, features that would really help me out:-

1) Postage options for multiple items, e.g. so much for the first item, then a lower rate for extra items in the same package. The ebay system is OK, but better would be to assign a weight to items, and the user can setup rates for weight bands e.t.c.

2) Require Paypal payment at checkout type thing. Much as I hate using Paypal, it's the only practical solution I have, being based outside the UK, also a link into paypal's site after completeing the purchase, so the user can pay for the item.

3) Allowing me to change my address. I used to sell from the UK, but have now moved to the Czech Republic. It would be nice to be able to state that the goods come from there, then people don't get annoyed when the goods take a week to turn up. Also they might think I'm trying to pull one over one them in some way, when there is a union jack next to my picture, but the auction listing is talking about the goods comming from CZ.

Damian