My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: New on Ebid

Smile New on Ebid

Just to let you know that I am new to Ebid and although it was a little difficult to Reg. i find it a pleasure to be a member and hope to continue.I still have a way to go to learn all the titles and to get around from page to page but in time I will learn.Now I hope to sell which is everyone's objective and also buy Items.Thank you for being a breath of fresh air from the other site!!CM

Forum Lurker
    View Bitsofthis's Feedback (+50)
    All-About Bitsofthis
    View Bitsofthis's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello and welcome to Ebid, Im new myself and loving it.

I find if you have any trouble, the nice people here are always willing to give a helping hand.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I think somewhere it should state before registering: This is not E,,y. Do not compare. Start with a clear head

Anyway, a very warm welcome and glad you managed to muddle through

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome to eBid!
    If you need to kick start your feedback by purchasing 5 items to get rid of the sunglasses take a look at the YDC66 Charity Auctions Event which is now running for 7 days. You can get yourself a real bargain!

Smile

Welcome to Ebid.

1. Never say the name e--y again! It is searchable so use a funny nickname, i.e. feebay, etc.
    2. Read the forums to find hints to get your auctions up and running faster, and hints for selling faster too. Certain tricks will get you bids faster and get your auctions noticed.
    3. BRING your good customers over by notifying them you moved. You get buddy points and get those first important sales too.
    4. I suggest listing a variety of things at a variety of prices to start off. Put on as many items as you can so you have a nice selection for buyers to chose from. Also, give a discount for buying second or third items, and you boost your sales!

Good luck on ebid! If you have any questions or problems just ask thru the forums.

Thread Information