My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Back from course run by Glyn Edwards

Smile Back from course run by Glyn Edwards

I had a fantastic week last week on a course run by the Gordon Higginson Fellowship Trust - the key tutor was Glyn Edwards who is an amazing teacher and inspirer as well as being a lovely guy and a fantastic medium too. The week was packed and we were working till half nine at night. The pace was a bit too much for me so I wagged one session and went to sit outside and bumped into Glyn and 2 other tutors who were having a break too and had a lovely hour with them drinking coffee and just chatting. I managed to sell loads of jewellery and got loads of orders too as well as a new student so the course kind of paid for itself.
    I now need to sell loads so I can go on the next one in November. xxchrisxx
    "The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart" - Helen Keller
    My Store

Forum Lurker
    View pid2000's Feedback (+13)
    All-About pid2000
    View pid2000's Listings
    Forum Posts

What was the course on?

selling jewellery successfully

Sorry I forgot all about this post. The course was all about further developing mediumship abilities so invloved lots of meditation and "talking to dead people" as my son calls it. We also practiced lots of healing which is my forte. Talking of which I have my own miracle occur a few weeks ago .need to take some pics to make the point tho first. We had lots of chance to practice too which is always a good learning expereince. As for selling jewellery Emma it is a piece of cake with the right audience. I just got a load out at coffee one morning and in half an hour I took a few hundred quid plus got orders . The added bonus is meeting lots of new people too - there were about 30 of us and a friend from Ireland and Prague made the trip over to attend.

xxchrisxx
    "The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart" - Helen Keller
    My Store

Thread Information