Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vintage Doll Collectors?

Quote Originally Posted by dewdrops61 View Post
    I have about 10 boxes of sindy dating from the 60's the early 90's that i will be trying to list here soon. I did ok with them on 'the other side' but am having nightmares 'over there' so am closing that place down. I need to sign up here to sell all my sindy stuff including a complete collection of the first 8 outfits & dolls. But ..... and this is a big BUT i need to pay fee's etc on this side by bank direct debit and cant find out how to sign up for that over here. I am not happy about putting other bank details on the internet and certainly dont like the idea of paypal etc. Any help out there would be warmly welcomed. Friendly wishes. Julie
    Hi Julie, I Missed this post don't know how with it involving Sindy
    You will need to add a credit card to verify your account, but i can assure you that the two guy's who own the site are 100% so you would have no worries there whatsoever. I think to do it from your bank you would need to go the paypal route, but if you want to check email support@ebid.tv and they will let you know either way.
    Oh and welcome to ebid.
    Button........................ Linda

Bexhill On Sea, East Sussex, United Kingdom
    View dollydoctor's Feedback (+1)
    All-About dollydoctor
    View dollydoctor's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have just joined the site after being dissgruntled with the 'other' one, but have only been lurking up to now.
    I am a doll and bear restorer, and my home is full of them, mostly vintage, but quite a few antiques.I keep saying I must sell some, I make a pile to list, then gradually find reasons to put them back on the shelf...oh well, maybe soon!!

Hi Dollydoctor, Welcome to ebid, I don't have a home anymore I just live in a dolls house so know exactly what you mean, and i also have loads to sell but then feel sorry for them just in case i sell them and they then come to harm Its great to have another nutter on here
    I collect mainly, Tressy, Vintage Barbie, Sindy, Petra and also have some bigger ones. I did say mainly you notice as if its vinyl its welcome here.

Bexhill On Sea, East Sussex, United Kingdom
    View dollydoctor's Feedback (+1)
    All-About dollydoctor
    View dollydoctor's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default For me, it's the memories....

..I started collecting dolls whilst searching for my childhood doll.
    I now know he was the Pedigree hard plastic Bonnie Charlie, and I have now managed to get one to replace him.My other childhood doll (early childhood) was a vinyl doll but I am uncertain which one...possibly pedigree....she was certainly very pretty.I can remember the smell of the vinyl when I took the lid off her box on christmas morning .It must have been around 47 years ago, yet I can recall the smell like it was yesterday!!
    One of my latest buys was a Tressy...the waxy faced early one!!
    I am not overly fond of the teenage types, but I saw her whilst searching for something else, and the memories came flooding back!!
    Like you,buttons-and-bows,I have given my home over to the dolls and bears....hubby and I occupy a very small corner!!

Forum Newbie
    All-About Littlebetty
    View Littlebetty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi ive justed moved over from the darkside(bay) and ive got loads of vintage polly pocket .Ive listed one item to see how it goes.How are you guys getting on here , iam interested cause i really dont want to go back but iam told its slow here.

Forum Newbie
    All-About markwhite
    View markwhite's Listings
    Forum Posts

I love collecting Dolls, surely I will look in to yours store soon...

Forum Newbie
    All-About Dottydollies
    View Dottydollies's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'm thinking of moving from e-bay to sell doll's clothes, made at home by me, but just wondering if theres a market for them on here, wot do you think?

Forum Newbie
    All-About venturecrew145
    View venturecrew145's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi- I am new and I buy Mattel Liddle Kiddle dolls - so if anyone has any to list I am always looking So far I have not seen any for sale on here but I keep checking back periodically. Gosh though the doll categories are not well organized! Seems pretty haphazard- maybe they will work on that to make it more logical.

Thread Information