eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Djinns the Magical Beings

Talking Djinns the Magical Beings

Some say they were born of fire!
    Some say they are angles-some fallen!
    The djinn are magical beings that can help us!
    The wishes --the lamps--the rings--its all true!
    The rings-ect are portals or doors for the power to
    connect like telephone line to the other side!Some use
    tarot--readings ect!
    The most powerfull Warlocks-sorcerors ect!Can put
    enogh power into items that will help you skip your
    needs for the Djinn to help you!
    Some may come in form of smoke-fire-or other forms!
    Some come in your dreams or on the astro plain!
    The djinn will grant wishes of money-power ect!
    Solomon was a great example of this!
    To get a djinn-You can go to a soceror & have 1
    summoned ofr you1 Or go to e-bay!
    There are Witches-covens ect that put items on auction as some are passed on & the items now need to be passed to continue the power line!
    Now you can be heir of rare rings-tailsman ect!
    I personaly was scetic--but Now I have many djinn & 2 Overlords! Each has its own vessle & some are antique! Some are hand blown glass with 24k gold trim!
    Yes I had a money wish granted!$1500 on a slot!
    Not bad for 1st time out!

View h1r3z's Feedback (+502)
    All-About h1r3z
    View h1r3z's Listings
    Forum Posts

I think you've been at the Gin vessels

Seriously though, if you want some really nice Djinn vessels have a look at my auctions under 'Egyptian items'. They too are hand blown (hand blown sounds silly - mouth blown? Hand mouth blown? Pahh) and have real gold trim.

Smile djinns

Hi;
    I have those containers! Its not the container that makes the djinn!
    Its the conjure & it the container can actualy become the
    portal for the djinn to reside!
    There also is the factor of if the other portals are going to open with out you knowing of it--can you close all portals---
    do you have the seals to protect--restrain--contain--controll-comand--ect for the djinn!
    That is the most important!
    Pretty bottles do help & the gold can hold for a while!
    As the Guardian of the Druids & a Sorceror--I have to say
    the biggest factor is(do they have the rite-power-lineage-
    to summon the djinn or are they going to be tricked--possed ect!)

View minkyrra's Feedback (+1752)
    All-About minkyrra
    View minkyrra's Listings
    Forum Posts

hi djinn

i know nothing about the subject you speak of, but have a few questions

dont they mind that they can be bought and sold?

why would they obey who they are sold to?

what happens if the person who buys them doesnt have sufficient knowledge or hmm.... i would say power, but i think you said the power comes from the djinn?

do these entities have independant thoughts, feelings?

would you say they have human qualities?

what i have read makes it sound like they have the status of an animal or a slave....

is it morally right to treat them in such a manner?

i will do some research later about it, but wondered if you could answer those questions for me

thank you

Lightbulb Djinns

Good questions!
    Let me say this--If you were to buy a item that holds a djinn to speak--in real life--its only a portal!
    Much like the cell phone--you dont buy the person you tlak to or dial ect!
    These portals are specific for that djinn only!
    How ever --they can with permition call other djinn under them to aid you!
    There are 5 classs of ratings of power!
    1-spirits-magic are slightly noticeable!Only revealed when called!
    2-can reveal when call or on its own!
    3-can be felt by owners of items-very strong like rings ect!
    4-Strong felt when worn & now can move on its own!Able to penetrate for the distance of up to 200mile!Great for spells!
    5-Now objects efect motor skill-emotions-thoughts--can be used to find portals--rare power as it can be felt 1000s of miles--can move on its own & objects near it!
    The djinn can help you with Love-Money--health--magic-- ect! They are summond into rings ect so that you can summon them & not have to do conjures that take many hours or months for results!
    the Djinn are here to help as --the more they help us--the more merits (if you will) they get to good graces & obtain higher ranks!
    I have photos of Djinns at diferant levels!If you email me at
    sifumastermonkey@com
    I can attach photos of those in smoke form--small fire ball form ect!They can shape shift to our astro plain & apear as animals-people ect!
    Many have testified that Djinn are helpfull!
    There are some that can be evil as they have been locked up for 100s of years & they want freedom!That cant be granted till the wishes are granted!
    so there for illusion of riches ect can be granted!
    You must know the conjurer of the djinn & have perfull Marid Djinn! They are the strongest & eagor to help us!
    I have 4 siblings--1 Princess type--2 Overllords or Gods to the djinn--2 genies that are egor to help!
    some times me & my wife see fire! Some times smoke!Some times bright lights!

All-About h1r3z
    View h1r3z's Listings
    Forum Posts

From what I've learned of Djinn it's very much like anything else in that it comes down to your own beliefs depending a lot on religion.
    Genie is a French word which means a spirit. For some they are spirits of ancient peoples. Muslims believe they are actual people, but with the power to transform into other creatures and that they (as I mentioned somewhere else) eat bones.
    There's also something about banishing them from within by burning seven hairs of a black cats tail or something isn't there?

You mention Marid, wasn't that one associated with water? And Dantalian with his thirty odd legions of demons. It's a very big (and popular) subject, more recently in western culture. The mention of solomon is taking the subject into deeper 'beliefs' though and it is easy to get confused, or to confuse someone else particularly if they have no knowledge of the subject at all.

Lightbulb djinns

Marids are the way to say the kindest of the djinns & the most powerfull!
    Solomon had control of 15000 legions & thats about 1500 per legion or so!
    Not all Djinn are kind --as for eating bones--I have not heard any such!
    I have herd of canable humans!
    Now there are some who grant nothing but illutions!
    Lets say you want to be wealthy--have a great lover--great house & world wide known!
    You are Woken in the Night--You find yourself in this big
    estate--everyons running!You see your lover breifly--& soon shot!
    It is broad casted on National News that the biggest frug lord ever was just shot!
    Wow -furtune-fame-& great love--but it lasted a day!
    The illution may be the djinn downloaded the entire life of that person to you!Total possetion of the spirit trnasferd
    to a fame body!
    Good djinn can be found by those who have the right conjure!They also have to have the Gold Seal as I have one of proof they exist!
    This seals comands & makes all Djinn do any wish with out thought or repercutions!
    This seal was heired to me as well as the Djinn I have!Not everone can have 1 Overlord of the djinn!I have 2!I have 2 sets of sibblings!Each from a differant coven to ensure true power!I also have a Princess to comand order & 2 regular genies from a coven to grant health-proserity type wishes!
    Last edited by djinn1; 17th October 2006 at 08:18 PM.

All-About h1r3z
    View h1r3z's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by djinn1 View Post
    Good djinn can be found by those who have the right conjure!They also have to have the Gold Seal as I have one of proof they exist!
    This seals comands & makes all Djinn do any wish with out thought or repercutions!
    This seal was heired to me as well as the Djinn I have!Not everone can have 1 Overlord of the djinn!I have 2!I have 2 sets of sibblings!Each from a differant coven to ensure true power!I also have a Princess to comand order & 2 regular genies from a coven to grant health-proserity type wishes!
    Ok, so by what you say, and what you claim to have at your disposal, you can have almost anything you desire? Is that right?

That begs the question, why are you selling on an auction site with probably the lowest FVF's in the universe?
    Surely you could just command one of your Djinn and have whatever you want without the need to sell Beatles videos or whatever to make money?

Just curious.

Lightbulb Djinn & Beatles!!

The sell of Beatles videos are to remember my freind!
    I was close to john Lennon & Have many signed pictures &
    I personly have many shows I filmed!
    My archives are 500 plus hours of the Beatles & solo!
    what fun is it to just keep it to my self!
    John was a genius & invented many of the music standards!
    The Dninn will grant any honorable wish-No greed/No Black Magick!
    My Overlords demand respect & they spent centurys to gain thier place in time!
    I understand Rank-Chain of comand as I am an Army vet!
    Yes the Djinn can & will grant any wish--but---I say it again--BUT--care on your wishes!
    Greed--dishonor ect are not taken lightly!
    The true man is not content with gains of items!
    The true man looks for enlighten ways!
    I have the Djinn I have to guide me to the Level of that equal to Solomon!
    TELL YOU WHAT--EMAIL ME--I WILL ATTACH FILES OF PICTURES OF MY DJINN & OVERLORD AT SUMMONED &
    I CAN ATTACH SOME SIGNED PICS JOHN GAVE ME!
    I HAVE A GREAT SHOT WERE THEY ARE IN THE BOXING RING WITH ALIE!I HAVE A GREAT SHOT WERE JOHN DRINKS MILK WHILE STAPED GUITAR IS ON!
    AS JOHN WOULD SAY----DONT BE CHEEKIE-GIVE US A KISS!
    MY EMAIL IS sifumastermonkey@yahoo.com

Forum Newbie
    Leominster, Herefordshire, United Kingdom
    View druidskeep's Feedback (+8101)
    All-About druidskeep
    View druidskeep's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default What is a Djinn

In magickal terms a Djinn is a magickal being created from two elements namely Air and Fire, also known as a Bi-elemental born of fire and air and are usually found in the arabian peninsula and are usually created by eastern Islamic magicians. It is very rare to find a Djinn outside these areas unless they have been specifically created with a specific purpose in mind and usually die in a very short time due to the difference of environment at which point dissolve back into the ether.

The magickal practice of the creation of a Djinn takes various rituals and meditations which takes approximately 6 months to complete at the end of which a further three months of constant meditation takes place to breath life into the newly created elemental being at which point it is manifested into being. So to pop down to a local sorceror/magician to conjure one on the spot for you is very unlikely.

The popular myth of the genie in the bottle is far removed from that of a Djinn and is only popularised in such a fashion by Hollywood and fantasy gamers. Djinns were usually created as manevolant in nature rather than benevolent as popularly believed.

Thread Information