Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Light Bulbs Fusing????

Default Light Bulbs Fusing????

After seeing a thread in the forum about light bulbs blowing, does anybody have this problem happening too often? One of the common signs of spiritual activity is bulbs flickering and blowing nearly all the time. Not saying that a bulb blowing means there ARE spirits about, obviously, but they do seem to play havoc with the lighting!!

Quote Originally Posted by chiquita
    After seeing a thread in the forum about light bulbs blowing, does anybody have this problem happening too often? One of the common signs of spiritual activity is bulbs flickering and blowing nearly all the time. Not saying that a bulb blowing means there ARE spirits about, obviously, but they do seem to play havoc with the lighting!!
    Hi, i had that problem in one room, i had a new ceiling rose fitted, problem solved. Spirit must have left with the electrician. lol.

My auctions, good prices, fair p&p.

Laughing is good exercise, it's like jogging on the inside.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

lol, was obviously a 'normal' fault then...or maybe the electrician was really an exorcist?!!
    lol, didn't think of that, he could have been.

View dogboy's Feedback (+20)
    All-About dogboy
    View dogboy's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile

I wonder sometimes if a spirit has taken over my computer because that keeps going wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy
    I wonder sometimes if a spirit has taken over my computer because that keeps going wrong.
    Well...why not open a word document just before going to bed, and type "Is there anybody there?"
    You might have a reply in the morning!!
    lol

Well...why not open a word document just before going to bed, and type "Is there anybody there?"
    You might have a reply in the morning!!
    lol
    Ooooh too risky, there might be a reply, sometimes it's better not to know, lol.

Aw, you don't really think that, do ya? I'd like to get any sign or indication that spirits are about! If I thought they really would leave a message on the PC, I'd leave it on every night!!

Aw, you don't really think that, do ya? I'd like to get any sign or indication that spirits are about! If I thought they really would leave a message on the PC, I'd leave it on every night!!
    No, not really, i would like to know, i'd just prefer them to leave a message on your pc rather than mine, lol.

They might not be very nice.

I wouldn't worry about that....only nice ones leave messages on your PC. NASTY ONES TRASH YOUR PC INSTEAD!!

Thread Information