Thread: Derailed (15)

Default Derailed (15)

Derailed (15)

Starring:

Clive Owen
    Jennifer Aniston
    Vincent Cassel &
    Melissa George

Clive Owen stars as Chicago advertising executive, Charles, unhappily married with an adolescent daughter, living in the suburbs. While taking the commuter (double decker ) train to work one morning, he meets Lucinda (Aniston), a bank executive whose workaholic husband is missing a lot from her life. The two begin an affair, but soon find themselves the victims of a blackmail plot that threatens to break apart their families. This IS a tense thriller full of twists from Swedish Director, Hafstrom, in his English-language debut.

Despite the bad reviews from the "critics", what I thought was going to be just another luurve triangle, turned out to be a right shocking thriller that'll have you filling your pants in parts

Go see it or rent it out when it comes out on DVD

Just so peeps can 'ave a peek
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I was sooo impressed with this film!
    I love clive owen and it was a stunning performance from Jennifer Aniston- steering her away from the whole friends/single 30 year old rom com's very nicely

I also have unmounted cells for this- check out my shop/auctions

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by filmfan0105
    I was sooo impressed with this film!
    I love clive owen and it was a stunning performance from Jennifer Aniston- steering her away from the whole friends/single 30 year old rom com's very nicely

I also have unmounted cells for this- check out my shop/auctions
    It was definately a surprisingly good film, we got to see it twice as right near the end, the cinema's projector packed up and so we got to see it again.

The second time, I turned slightly to watch the audiences reaction to one particular scary bit, this one couple nearly went through the ceiling

I think they had to change their underwear when they got home LOL!

Definetly a must see film!

I do think that they should have warnings about rape scene's in films- like they do for language and drug use- because I get really affected by them due to bad experiences in my past- and that one was done so well, it was horrible (congrats to the writers/camramen on that one) and my boyfriend had to bury my face in his shirt and put his hands over my ears.
    If I know that something like that is going to be in a film then I'm fine. Wow one of my favourite films- and it wasn't big etc, seems like only a few people went to see it!

Thread Information