Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Xbox360 for Christmas? Yeah Right!

Thumbs down Xbox360 for Christmas? Yeah Right!

It seems most of us are again going to miss out on another major console launch. I received word today from a large UK Microsoft distributor that I have an account with that I have next to no chance of receiving any of the new 'Next Generation' console from Microsoft until well after Christmas. I for one am going to have many disappointed customers. It seems the 'big wigs' at Microsoft have decided that only the major chain stores will get any allocation at all. In some cases this could mean 10 consoles to sell from 5 different stores due to the allocation being so low. Microsoft want to be sure that they get Day One sell out of this console and they have guaranteed that by only supplying to chain stores in small amounts. Even some of these stores have quoted (I rang round a few earlier today) that there allocation of pre-orders will have to be reduced to a first come first served basis. Next gen console. Yeah that's when we will get one-Next generation!!

If you are looking for large qty of Xbox 360s and Xbox 360s Games please email me at sfafelectronics@yahoo.com!

Thank You

I have managed to get my hands on the xbox 360 i have 10 of these.
    I have sold 30 of them on the other side.
    And you will get it well before xmas.
    I will post them up on here in the next few days.
    I pre ordered mine and got them on the 3/12/05.
    Otherwise you would have to wait till March as they are booked up.
    So to afeletronics are you games legit.
    As i only get legit games.
    Thanks

hi yes id like the xbox360 and games quoting a aaprice for bulk please..

I do them for £300 just for the console that is bulk price, as on the other side they are selling for around £800, i am waiting for price on games, as i am looking for a good supplier.
    I am getting some more.
    So i will let you Anow.
    Would you accept £300 for them.
    Let me know how many you want.
    If you can't collect i would prefer cash as recorded delivery. As i dont trust any other form of payment as i myself has been ripped off.
    Thanks

Claire

if i was you and thinking about getting an xbox 360 then id think again!> http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1895,1892779,00.asp
    iv seen the same thing all around the net.

p.s watch you dont end up buying one that some one as imported from japan where they drop shop them to you.

1 you could end up paying the customs fees for a psp it cost me an extra £48.00 + £133.00 for the psp not so much of a gr8 saving now was it??

2 the chances are the 1st lot will need to be sent back to microsoft, but they are from japan who do you send them too?
    it will say on the box "for sale in japan only"

3 to send them back to japan will cost you another £28 via ups do you think the seller will foot this bill?

4 they are NTSC only and will not play u.k games!

5 you will need a converter because they run on 110volts u.k is 240volts

watch you dont make the same misstake 100s on ebay are making! lol

Quote Originally Posted by consolesrus
    if i was you and thinking about getting an xbox 360 then id think again!> http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1895,1892779,00.asp
    iv seen the same thing all around the net.

p.s watch you dont end up buying one that some one as imported from japan where they drop shop them to you.

1 you could end up paying the customs fees for a psp it cost me an extra £48.00 + £133.00 for the psp not so much of a gr8 saving now was it??

2 the chances are the 1st lot will need to be sent back to microsoft, but they are from japan who do you send them too?
    it will say on the box "for sale in japan only"

3 to send them back to japan will cost you another £28 via ups do you think the seller will foot this bill?

4 they are NTSC only and will not play u.k games!

5 you will need a converter because they run on 110volts u.k is 240volts

watch you dont make the same misstake 100s on ebay are making! lol
    Thanks for that imput i know i didn't pay any customs and i got mine from a geniune supplier in the UK, as it goes for having some writting saying only for sale in japan i don't think it has that on aswell, i kept one for my son who think it's great i don't have a problem and with the ones i have sold i haven't had any bad emails saying that there is faults or damage etc, but if so i have receipts i can take them back to where i got them from and get my money back, and i thought it was just the USA that charge customs!! Not sure though as i haven't brought anything international.
    Thanks

Claire

no if you import anything from anywhere in the world you are liable for import charges. i had the 1st psp shiped to me and i was not charged import tax but when i had the 2nd one imported BANG! customs stuck £48 on it, i had to pay the delivery man the £48 or it would be sent back to the customs.

if you buy a console from japan it will have on the box for sale in japan only!

if any one wants to buy one ask the seller to take a very close pictuer of the box, a good place to ask the picture would be where it says the input power it should be 220 volts and not 110volts.

as for faulty 360's it is a big problem thats why im going to wait till they sort it out b4 i spend the stupid money ppl are asking for them £800+,
    there should be a law against ppl buying them to sell for proffit, genuine ppl that want one are being ripped off £100s

the ppl that proffit on the sale of consoles by this means are worse than ppl that sell copyed games, but nothing is done about that on ebay!!!! why?? whats ebays cut out of £800?

heres just 1 other compliant of 100,000s that are poping up on every site on the internet>http://today.reuters.com/news/NewsAr...MEDIA-XBOX.xml

@ Claire i dont mean you as your price is very good and you could make 3xs what you are asking for them
    Last edited by consolesrus; 7th December 2005 at 05:58 AM.

Thread Information