My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Strange Happenings - seeing things

Cool Strange Happenings - seeing things

Hi i am new to the message board, my children all four of them see a drip in our hallway that isn't there, it happens when they walk past always the same place, also my four year old grandson recognised a person in a photograph at my daughters house and knew him by name, when asked how he knows who it is he said he has seen him at nannies house! This is find quite disturbing as it was the picture of my ex husband who took his own life many years ago, I do not have any pictures of him in my home as I still can not forgive him for what he did.
    Has anyone else had a similar experience?
    Why on earth would they see a drip? I have never seen it and there is definately no leak.

Yes, my daughter saw a photo of her Gt.Grandad who she had never met and told her Mum that he was the man who came to see her in her bedroom . She was 2yrs old

Default Spooky!

Oh that is so weird, I was totally spooked out when my dughter told me what he had said and didn't ask him about it but i am itching to, I always felt uneasy in our smallest bedroom, when my daughter lived at home she had pics of my ex up in there.
    Perhaps children can see things we don't I remember seeing a face when I was little, more than once but never wonderd what it was or anything

Default Hi

Most young children see spirits/ghost very easyly because their minds are open, over time, and not due to the parents they are told to close it and "grow up" thus blocking the mind to this side of the world, maybe photos are around of children looking to objects and when the photo was looked at. the child was seen to be looking at like mist, ect

A drip, that is very odd, never come across it in my time as a ghost hunter/vampire hunter/witch,

Paul.
    VRRC

I've seen a dark figure once and thought it was a real Vampire.

Thread Information