eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beloved pets

View pupsandpets's Feedback (+829)
    All-About pupsandpets
    View pupsandpets's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Beloved pets

Some of us would like to request a forum to discuss our pets where we can share stories & pics of our 4-legged friends. PLEASE..... Thank you.

All-About pupsandpets
    Forum Posts

More animal chat on the go at the kitchen table (can't say pet) (shouldn't say animal really) Spiders Yak!
    Are we going to get our Animal forum??????

Smile Cudos on your perseverance...

Hi Flippy floppy, good to see you are maintaining your perseverance! It looks like some recommendations are being responded to, others are not...may be they are selecting it randomly...I don't know. may be they need more time to respond. May be not saying "no" means yes...there is endless possibilities! But having a pet chat board is a great idea!

No No No No .....

He's taken my side of the bed. He's taken the best chair . He follows me everywhere crying to be fed. He is NOT getting a forum of his own!!!!!!!

bloody cat!!!!!

Wink

hehehe...cats and dogs...I think floppy is a dog lover.. I love them both but have no cats. they may tear up the leather or else they are too ambiguous...

All-About pupsandpets
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wildrose05
    hehehe...cats and dogs...I think floppy is a dog lover.. I love them both but have no cats. they may tear up the leather or else they are too ambiguous...
    I love them all..................except spiders!
    I bet there are some fabulous creature stories out there????????????

Red face

...and snakes. Especially those with venom! Yikes.

I prefer more predictable and less dangerous pets. For example, little pups when they are fluffy and you can carry them around the house. But, aye, they grow up into a calf-size shadow that follows you everywhere and you have to watch out not to step on them when you turn around! Called attachment, I guess...

All-About pupsandpets
    Forum Posts

Talking Have you seen Panda Cam

Hi Wildrose. There is a fab thread today called Panda Cam - take a look - talk about cute!!!!!

Our old dog 'Mooch' (so named by the kids he was originally called Tiny, because he had a degree in mooching and they couldnt/wouldnt say Tiny) was a s**t!. A mongrel hienz 57 he was as clever as a box of monkeys. When the kids where little about 2 and 3 they played on a field at the back of the house but they werent allowed to go on their own or past a certain point. If they did he would bark at them, make they cry and they would come home. If that didnt work on the middle one he would grab the hood on her jacket ( he was nearly as tall as she was) and drag her backwards across the field. Babies were not allowed to cry and he would sit behind our baby so she wouldnt fall over and stand next to her baby walker so she could hold on to his tail while he pulled her round the house. He had his blanket which had to be put over his head at night or he would get up dragging his blanket behind him. One day he went to Blackpool in the car, sat in the back with the kids wearing a sunvisor with his head out of the window.

All-About pupsandpets
    Forum Posts

Sounds like he was more of a childminder!

Thread Information