Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Invisible number plates

Red face Invisible number plates

Hi, just looking for a little feedback really.
    I've listed some spray that reflects the flash of Gatso cameras on ebid as I am sick of ebay and their escalating fees. On ebay I can list 6 cans and sell them within a couple of hours - on ebid (same add) they've been on a week and not sold 1!! and I've even done it a couple of quid cheaper as the fees are not the same.
    The products genuine and legal - is it just because nobody actually buys of ebid, is it because I'm a newbie?

Any help gratefully received

Nice Idea, but I would not want to chance a £1,000 fine.
    Keep your foot off the accelerator is better free advice.

http://driving.timesonline.co.uk/art...649126,00.html

It will be 2007 before any possible legislation is brought in about this product, I personally agree speeding is not to be condoned but the speed cameras are just a money making scheme. I pass 14 cameras on my 9 mile trip to work and the same on the way home - that is not a safety issue thats plain greed.
    The fact is people who speed should be convicted especially near schools,built up areas etc but 3 points for doing 44 in a 40 miles from anywhere is just extorting money - use mobile cameras in traffic cars I agree but not Gatsos'
    This product is aimed at those drive sensibly but need the reassurance of a product that will help keep their licence.
    The debate will continue for some time no doubt - especially as the radar detector ban comes into force.
    Thanks for your feedback.

View shezz's Feedback (+360)
    All-About shezz
    View shezz's Listings
    Forum Posts

There is a pimp thread on Kitchen table why not advertise it on there, don't open a new tread, post on the thread allready done for this week.
    Life is serious but taking it too seriously robs you of
    happiness, fun and productivity

View shezz's Feedback (+360)
    All-About shezz
    View shezz's Listings
    Forum Posts

Should also put a link to your auctions
    Life is serious but taking it too seriously robs you of
    happiness, fun and productivity

thanks for that!! have put one on there - all this forum stuff is new to me had to edit it straight away!
    Thanks again

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by cubspeed
    all this forum stuff is new to me
    You might find it useful to take a look at my thread entitled Frequently asked questions.

Damian, thanks I have had a look very helpful and informative - well done that man
    Like the python site by the way - printed the yorkshiremen sketch off at work today and basically spent the day reciting it in the office - younger staff now think I really am challenged in the head!!
    Cheers

Talking

Damian, thanks I have had a look very helpful and informative - well done that man
    Good. Glad it helped.

Like the python site by the way - printed the yorkshiremen sketch off at work today and basically spent the day reciting it in the office - younger staff now think I really am challenged in the head!!
    Perhaps this is the opportunity to gather some converts?

Ni!

I have brought the life of brian to work and will make them watch it - can you believe they have never seen it, surely it should be part of the curriculum
    Follow the gourd!!

Thread Information