Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: ouija boards

Forum Newbie
    View janey_2004's Feedback (+15)
    All-About janey_2004
    View janey_2004's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default ouija boards

i think there just a load of rubbish.why peeps are scared of them who knows nothing happened when i did one mind you that was a long time ago.lol anyone else think the same.
    not that i needed to use one anyway i started seeing ghosts at 10 year old
    since iv got older i dont seem to see anything now jane

maybe people have used it and very bad things have happened, maybe it a is a game of luck, sometimes when you open the front door, you are met with nice person, other times they keep your busy while someone comes in the back to steal stuff, same with this board, your luckly a few times, maybe alot, but one time, you are not

Paul
    VRRC

Don't get me wrong: I do believe there are good spirits and plenty of them, especially ancestral ones, but IMO you don't need Ouija boards and séances to seek their help and advice. All you have to do is ask with a pure heart.

I saw the planchette (moving thingy) fly across the living room at my Mum's ( a distance of about 15 feet). My brother only touched it with his finger tip and it hit the wall with enough force to score the wallpaper and leave a dint in the plaster.

jock

Yeah, and my mum's, work mate's, cousin's neighbour's, paper boy's, aunt's, delivery man's dog walker said that their desk bounced across the floor after they used a Weeja board.

http://skepdic.com/ouija.html

Why do people constantly believe that some dodgy bit of wood with a few bits of paint slopped on it in the shape of letters is somehow going to be a doorway to hell that demons are just waiting beyond?

Ouija boards have no more power than a child's drawing.

No Damian,
    it happened . Now what caused it is another matter, telekinesis or whatever , but it flew,and with great force. I saw it. This is not a second hand my brothers uncles cousins gibbon told me tale. IT HAPPENED.

Jock

Yeah, and millions of people saw David Copperfield walk through the Great Wall of China, fly around inside a glass box and vanish an aeroplane.

People "see" all sorts of things but it doesn't mean what they think they saw is actually what happened.

I find it most annoying when subjects like this are discussed. Mainly because of those who scoff without having any experience on the subject. Many people don't believe in ouija boards, and a great many do. The thing to realise is its not the board that holds the power, but the people who are channelling through it. (Usually one person in the group) Its true you don't need a board to contact spirits, and in fact shouldn't use one unless you can control what you contact. But they are a favourite for contacting, and have been for many years. And they do work, if you know what you are doing. And those who choose to scoff? Its up to you. I know they can work, don't care what you think.

Thumbs up spirit board

Hey;
    I will say this & only once--so those who are into the arts
    can learn & those who do nothing more then bad mouth or complain ect!
    Please dont comment--Keep the peace!
    The boards-rings of djinns ect are nothing more then portals for the spirits to contact us!
    Much like a phoe or computor!They are all in differant realms & use these venues to comunicate & or controle out comes
    of times-events ect!
    Lets take a board or crystal--they are very week & have little power--but they do leave portals open & those who do not know of portals --Well they remain open & couse others to cross & cause havic--like 9/11----war---26 hurricanes in the florida erea!
    You must learn to close the portals & keep the ways peaceful
    & safe for all!
    If you are doing this for entertainment or to answer questions!
    Then stop & go threw some one who can control the event!
    Above all--its not a game or open for debates!Those who think they know it & talk bad only--will never understand the passion & power & ways of the art!

View h1r3z's Feedback (+502)
    All-About h1r3z
    View h1r3z's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chiquita View Post
    I find it most annoying when subjects like this are discussed. Mainly because of those who scoff without having any experience on the subject. Many people don't believe in ouija boards, and a great many do. The thing to realise is its not the board that holds the power, but the people who are channelling through it. (Usually one person in the group) Its true you don't need a board to contact spirits, and in fact shouldn't use one unless you can control what you contact. But they are a favourite for contacting, and have been for many years. And they do work, if you know what you are doing. And those who choose to scoff? Its up to you. I know they can work, don't care what you think.
    Well said.
    Those who are quickest to say that things don't exist are those who have no idea, apart from what they think.

"I've never seen it so it can't be real" - Common attitude.

Thread Information