eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Do you beleive in UFO's ??

Forum Saint
    View _Nuts_'s Feedback (+445)
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Do you beleive in UFO's ??

Do you beleive in UFO's, has anyone ever seen one, is it possible life excists out there?

Please leave your views whatever they are :!:

Default Re: Do you beleive in UFO's ??

I believe in UFO's. My husband thinks I'm a bit crazy too. :lol:

There are thousands of people out there that claim they have seen ufo's including men in the american air force.
    Pictures have been taken of ufo's, some have been poven to be fakes, but what about the pictures/videos that the experts can't explain.

There are some people out there that will claim to have seen a ufo just to get some attention though.

View samnmalc's Feedback (+107)
    All-About samnmalc
    View samnmalc's Listings
    Forum Posts

Nope , it's all rubbish!

I do.............there are a couple pictured above !!!!

Don't be silly Earthlings!!! Of course we exist.!!!!
    No seriuosly though, I do believe there are UFO's but I am not saying that they are alien space craft, just things that we can't explain yet. I also believe that there is life on other planets but not in our solar system and I doubt very much that any other creatures from another world have been to this one.

I do. In 1978 I saw what I thought was a UFO and was telling everyone about it, a bloke I worked with was quite into all this and asked me to tell him everything exactly as it happened. He was a member of some society that researches UFO's. They were told about my viewing and sent paperwork to him which I then had to fill in. Day,date, time, place, weather conditions etc and draw a picture of its path. Sometime later he showed me the letter they sent to him confirming my siting as an unidentified flying object. They had checked and there were no aeroplanes (civil or commercial) in the area or weather balloons etc.My siting was featured in their newsletter too!

don't believe in other planetary beings visiting our planet.

i believe that there must be other planets sustaining life but i can't see them coming here!

a ufo is just that. unidentified.

if my mum saw a stealth bomber she would run about claiming that little green men were landing!

Wink

I can't believe we are the only intelligent species in the galaxy! There must be others, maybe some more advanced than we are!

Yep . seen two. dont know what they were .
    One the dome shape and the other glowing yellow ball that went straight up at a rate of knots. The second one I was called out by nextdoor neighbour to look at . It was in view stationary for about 15 mins. I have no idea what it was. It was definetly unidentified.

Thread Information