eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How is everyone who comes into this part of the forum!!!!

Default Re: How is everyone who comes into this part of the forum!!!

Hi slinky, don't quote me, the guy that told me that came from Chesterfield when I was working at Tapton court farm, rebuilding the place but Tapton court farm (at the edge of the golf course by the train tracks) was the scariest place that I have ever worked at. It used to be the old Court house where people were sentenced to death and then taken to die by hanging about 50-100 yards away at a place called crossbones. It was an old building that was semi derelict but by the time it was finished ,it was lovely but I swear to him up stairs, I was bl**dy glad to get out of there!!!! Anyway slinky, about the church, we used to drive right by the side of it every morning and it is very impressive when you look UP! If you only ever see it from a distance then just make a detour and see for yourself.
    betty

HELLO to all of u lot... im an S&M vrigin :lol: ... its my first time in ere... off to have a look round

Forum Lurker
    View pid2000's Feedback (+13)
    All-About pid2000
    View pid2000's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello Dimmu and welcome to the fledgeling S&M thread. Any additions are always a help

Quote Originally Posted by bettyswollocks
    :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Hi nuts, I've not been on the forums for a while either due to pc probs (sorted now) and the topics on kt. Every other thread seemed to be an argument and I didn't want to get involved. I have noticed a few other peeps haven't posted for a couple of weeks as well but that might be down to holidays or weather. Hi sidney,I love your church!! I was told that the devil sat on the top one night and wrapped his tail around the spire and that is why it is twisted. Is there any truth in that rumour? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    That's the local myth, good for the tourists and all that. :^o

Actual reason, was that the builders at the time 'Bodgit and Scarper' used lead tiles for roof, and a soft wood, and obviously the weight of the tiles made the wood warp.

I once had a Yank in my taxi taking her to Chatsworth House, and told her the devil story. £5 tip \/
    The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.

ZX Spectrum games, VHS Videos, Magazines & Football Programmes - Just click here !

Thread Information