eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: HAS ANYONE EVER PHOTOGRAPHED A SPIRIT.I THINK I HAVE.

Default HAS ANYONE EVER PHOTOGRAPHED A SPIRIT.I THINK I HAVE.

MY HUSBAND AND I LOVE GOING OUT IN THE COUNTRY FOR PICNICS AND DAYS OUT AND WE ALMOST ALWAYS END UP IN THE LOCAL CHURCH.YOU CAN STILL LOOK INSIDE THEM IN THE PEAK DISTRICT WHERE WE SPEND A LOT OF TIME.YOU CAN FIND OUT ALL SORTS OF HISTORY ABOUT THE EREA FROM THE CHURCHES.I ALWAYS HAVE MY CAMERA WITH ME. JUST AN ORDINARY CANON SURE SHOT. WELL WE WERE IN BAKEWELL SO WE WALKED UP TO THE CHURCH. SO NICE AND QUIET INSIDE. YOU CAN GATHER YOUR THOUGHTS TOGETHER AND RELAX. ANYHOW WE WENT TO THE FRONT OF THE CHURCH(DON'T KNOW WHAT THE TECHNICAL NAME FOR IT IS) AND I WANTED TO GET A SHOT OF THE MARBLE CARVINGS ON THE ALTER. I TOOK MY 1ST SHOT THEN THOUGHT I WOULD GET A BIT CLOSER TO GET A BETTER SHOT. THERE WAS ONLY A MATTER OF SECONDS FROM ME TAKING THE 1ST SHOT TO THE 2ND ONE.BUT WHEN I RECEIVED THEM BACK FROM THE FIRM WHO HAD DEVELOPED THEM I GOT A BIT OF A SHOCK.. MY HUSBAND ALWAYS TELLS ME IT WAS LIGHT GETTING INTO MY CAMERA BUT EVEN I KNOW IT IS NOT THAT. ANYHOW I GREATLY VALUE MY PICTURE. IT GIVES ME SOME KIND OF LINK WITH ANOTHER LIFE OUT THERE.WHAT DO YOU THINK SYDNEY

Default Re: HAS ANYONE EVER PHOTOGRAPHED A SPIRIT.I THINK I HAVE.

cm on all of you. Surely someone must have seen a photo maybe one that someone else took (with no shinnanegins) with something unusual on it even if it is only a streak of light . There must be someone else besides me that captures images that aren't there that we can see with the naked eye. Don't be shy. I couldn't sleep last night it kept going round in my head "people will think I'm bonkers. " but at least I had the courage to risk that and put my picture on the net. See you later Sydney.

i've seen other people's pics of "orbs", but it is obvious that it is just light reflection/refraction.

don't know about yours though!

i've been told that if you politely ask spirit permission to take a picture of an entity's energy signature, then 9/10 they oblige.

never tried it though.

maybe i will later today when the kids are in bed! :lol:

ops: :roll: :shock: Hi doodoot, I never thought anyone was going to post a reply, in fact I was just about to delete my posting. I don't have anything much to do with Spiritual people because I don't know any and my husband is a firm non believer so I just go along with my special thoughts and beliefs but have never ever come out with them before. When I was in the church taking photographs I wasn't feeling particularly holy I just enjoyed being there so It was a total surprise to me when I got my photo back from the developers. I didn't ask the spirits permission or anything like that. I guess it was a special gift from them to me. I have taken loads of photos in churches before and 9 times out of 10 there is nothing abnormal there. Sydney

even though i'm not christian - i'm wiccan - i just love the calm and peaceful feeling within churches.

i like bakewell, was there weekend before last.

i hope that i get a good photo!

i'm still a bit sceptical, as i haven't seen my own proof.

but time will tell, hopefully.

Excuse my ignorance but what is a wiccan ? Best of luck with your photography . If you go right up front of Bakewell church ther is an alter with lots of little ivory figures carved on the back. This is where I was when I took my photo just to the left of a big candlestick on the floor. Don't forget to let me know what a wiccan is....... Sydney.

Hi

I am interested in this type of thing. Someone took a photo of me and there is this weird thing above my head. I like to think it is my guardian angel but no one believes me. Also someone took a photo of my bf's mum and there is this weird tornado white mist on there with some eyes. I know that sounds weird but its true and I have the photos to prove it!!!

My bf keeps telling me its a fault with the camera, but I like to think that it isnt

BTW, your photo looks like someone with a long dress on

wicca is more a way of life than a religion, really.

it's a case of recognising that nature and all things living must be kept in a perfect balance. what i mean is, exploitation is a no-no.

whether it's exploiting the many treasures that earth has to give us or exploiting another person for our own ends.

everything has an energy to it and we can utlise these to bring about balance or create a certain influence.

in other words - MAGICK! hahaha!

wiccans tend to recognise the goddess with more reverence than the god - which i think is wrong as there is no balance then.

it's one of the reasons that feminists veer towards wicca, because they can connect with the goddess easier.

so, wicca is just a nature religion and really dates back to the dawn of man in my opinion.

using herbs, plants and stones to heal and protect is an everyday thing to me!

i usually only do magick when it is for healing someone who wouldn't take kindly to being given a healing stone or some herbs.

and you're right bunjee!

sydney's photo DOES look like someone wearing a long dress!

i hadn't noticed til you mentioned it :shock:

Yes I suppose it does but remember priests wear long robes and on my computer where I have my photo extended to a larger size it is not a woman's face I see in there but a very gentle face of a man. Thankyou for explaining what a Wiccan is. Sounds nice and gentle too. Regards Sydney.

Thread Information