eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Out of Body Experience....

Default Re: Out of Body Experience....

Quote Originally Posted by morticia1977
    And there was me thinking I was unique... but thanking my lucky stars I'm not.... (bad wording - are mine really lucky?)

I am assuming you're a crank too then BlueJellyBaby!!! LOL
    LOL PROB hun prob ... elaine xxx

Quote Originally Posted by morticia1977
    And there was me thinking I was unique... but thanking my lucky stars I'm not.... (bad wording - are mine really lucky?)

I am assuming you're a crank too then BlueJellyBaby!!! LOL
    LOL PROB hun prob ... elaine xxx

View sweetmimi's Feedback (+522)
    All-About sweetmimi
    View sweetmimi's Listings
    Forum Posts

thought i would share this with you years ago my hubby and i read a book about OBE's and how to do it so we decided one night to try it we were in bed doing the exercises and had our eyes closed.I then heard my husband say *open your eyes* i thought it was not working so i opened my eyes only to see myself up near the light on the cieling in our bedroom I was so afraid that I opened my mouth to yell and nothing came out/ I shot up in bed like an idiot and said to my husband *why did you tell me yo open my eyes* and he said *I never said a word*
    I had a terrific headache for most of the night/When i asked a friend she said that was because you shot back into your body too fast scary, but it did happen and it was over 20 years ago not had the bottle try it again.

Strange things r best well alone 4 me least ways, i freak when i think of the things me and my m8s got up to . :?

Strange things r best well alone 4 me least ways, i freak when i think of the things me and my m8s got up to . :?

I've seen myself sleeping. I was floating above my bed watching myself sleep. I was 8 months pregnant at the time. It was really weird but I wasn't scared. I've only had that experience once.

Morticia, I had the same experience when sleeping one night - just drifted up out of my body. Also, I collapsed in Central London one day after I had been to a big Tibetan Buddhism exhibition - and shot off to somewhere completely white. These are good experiences to have because they teach us that there is nore to life than the physical.

Thread Information