Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: dreaming of snakes!!!!!!!!!

Default Re: dreaming of snakes!!!!!!!!!

My dream dictionary says the following - 'In its psychological interpretation a snake in your dream is a phallic symbol, and to dream of one, especially if it was coiled around you, or otherwise on your body is a warning that you may be a slave to either your sexual passions or repressions. However, according to the oracles, snakes in a dream are warnings of various troubles, obstacles or treachery. Of course the colours and other details must be carefully taken into consideration, but as a general rule: to dream that you were bitten by one portends a period of struggle against unfortunate circumstances, and if it was a cobra, it carries a special warning to guard against accidents in the following few weeks. If your dream featured a snake wound around you which you could not throw off, you are being warned to expect treachery where you would least expect it. To dream of being surrounded and unable to kill more than one or two indicates that you are in danger of being seriously cheated by someone you trust, but if you managed to kill (or get rid of) them all, it is a sign that you will succeed in spite of any hostile opposition; to walk over the snakes without trying to kill them suggests that you will, in the end, actually turn the tables on those who are trying to block your way. To dream of playfully handling snakes suggests that you are in danger of being led astray by unprincipled friends or associates; and if your dream featured a professional snake charmer at work, it indicates thatyou will have to defend your reputation against malicious gossip.'
    phew!

My dream dictionary says the following - 'In its psychological interpretation a snake in your dream is a phallic symbol, and to dream of one, especially if it was coiled around you, or otherwise on your body is a warning that you may be a slave to either your sexual passions or repressions. However, according to the oracles, snakes in a dream are warnings of various troubles, obstacles or treachery. Of course the colours and other details must be carefully taken into consideration, but as a general rule: to dream that you were bitten by one portends a period of struggle against unfortunate circumstances, and if it was a cobra, it carries a special warning to guard against accidents in the following few weeks. If your dream featured a snake wound around you which you could not throw off, you are being warned to expect treachery where you would least expect it. To dream of being surrounded and unable to kill more than one or two indicates that you are in danger of being seriously cheated by someone you trust, but if you managed to kill (or get rid of) them all, it is a sign that you will succeed in spite of any hostile opposition; to walk over the snakes without trying to kill them suggests that you will, in the end, actually turn the tables on those who are trying to block your way. To dream of playfully handling snakes suggests that you are in danger of being led astray by unprincipled friends or associates; and if your dream featured a professional snake charmer at work, it indicates thatyou will have to defend your reputation against malicious gossip.'
    phew!

phew!

wow thanks for the long description, mine were all brown striped snakes, they were not trying to hurt me and never touched me, they were just there, the only thing that upset me were that they were going in and out of my fish tanks and eating my fish :cry: . i called a "man" that removes snakes but he went under the house to look for a nest, and he was wearing a woolly jumper, but when he came out there were lots of baby snakes all clinging to his jumper, no matter how many he removed there were always lots left.i woke up before they were all removed, i wasnt scared ( even tho i dont like snakes) i was more upset that they were there and eating my fish.
    fishnanny

wow thanks for the long description, mine were all brown striped snakes, they were not trying to hurt me and never touched me, they were just there, the only thing that upset me were that they were going in and out of my fish tanks and eating my fish :cry: . i called a "man" that removes snakes but he went under the house to look for a nest, and he was wearing a woolly jumper, but when he came out there were lots of baby snakes all clinging to his jumper, no matter how many he removed there were always lots left.i woke up before they were all removed, i wasnt scared ( even tho i dont like snakes) i was more upset that they were there and eating my fish.
    fishnanny

fishnanny

fishnanny

Hi All!
    I just thought I would share with you some of my thoughts on dreams. I did a Dream Workshop last year and one of the first things she said to us was 'Throw away your Dream Dictionary - its a load of nonsense!!'
    We were taught that everything in your dream is YOU. About snakes - some people love them, they keep them as pets, and other people are terrified of them - so to dream about them would mean different things to different people.
    I believe that our Higher Self is trying to guide us through our dreams and the way they communicate is by symbols and numbers etc.
    I could ramble on and say more but I'd love to know what other people think about this.

Hi All!
    I just thought I would share with you some of my thoughts on dreams. I did a Dream Workshop last year and one of the first things she said to us was 'Throw away your Dream Dictionary - its a load of nonsense!!'
    We were taught that everything in your dream is YOU. About snakes - some people love them, they keep them as pets, and other people are terrified of them - so to dream about them would mean different things to different people.
    I believe that our Higher Self is trying to guide us through our dreams and the way they communicate is by symbols and numbers etc.
    I could ramble on and say more but I'd love to know what other people think about this.

Hi All!

Thread Information