eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Psychic ability, premonition or intuition?

Default Re: Psychic ability, premonition or intuition?

It is a bit creepy in some ways - just wish I could interpret my dreams before the bad stuff happens... or would that be interfering with fate???
    Are things meant to be? I wouldn't want to start playing God!!!
    The night my Mum died, myself and three friends saw a figure in my lounge surrounded by bright white lights. My Mum was in hospital some 30 miles away. Two of us walked the other two home, my friend was staying for the night and when we got home, all the lights were on... I went in to find my Dad who had just got home too. He told me that my Mum had died at the exact time we saw the figure in the lounge... Had my friends not seen it, I would have thought I'd imagined it but I guess my Mum wanted to say Goodbye... I am sure she's still around as strange things always happen around the anniversary of her death (7th April) and around Christmases and birthdays. Her birthday would have been next week so let's wait and see what she'll get up to... this board may get a little busier in the next few days... LOL

It is a bit creepy in some ways - just wish I could interpret my dreams before the bad stuff happens... or would that be interfering with fate???
    The night my Mum died, myself and three friends saw a figure in my lounge surrounded by bright white lights. My Mum was in hospital some 30 miles away. Two of us walked the other two home, my friend was staying for the night and when we got home, all the lights were on... I went in to find my Dad who had just got home too. He told me that my Mum had died at the exact time we saw the figure in the lounge... Had my friends not seen it, I would have thought I'd imagined it but I guess my Mum wanted to say Goodbye... I am sure she's still around as strange things always happen around the anniversary of her death (7th April) and around Christmases and birthdays. Her birthday would have been next week so let's wait and see what she'll get up to... this board may get a little busier in the next few days... LOL

Keep us informed. I love to know things like this as I think it proves there is life after death.

Keep us informed. I love to know things like this as I think it proves there is life after death.

Have had a bit of a freaky 24 hours... Last night I had some sort of weird and unsettling thought / feeling that I wasn't happy about my man going to work this morning.... I was worried he'd have an accident (he's a taxi driver)... I woke up during the night and still felt worried....
    Anyway.... now for the really freaky bit... at just gone half past seven this morning, one of my very good friends phoned me to say her fiance had just called her to say he'd smashed his car up..... he is OK but the car is a write-off!
    Think the freaky thing has by-passed my man and gone to my mates instead! :?

Have had a bit of a freaky 24 hours... Last night I had some sort of weird and unsettling thought / feeling that I wasn't happy about my man going to work this morning.... I was worried he'd have an accident (he's a taxi driver)... I woke up during the night and still felt worried....
    Anyway.... now for the really freaky bit... at just gone half past seven this morning, one of my very good friends phoned me to say her fiance had just called her to say he'd smashed his car up..... he is OK but the car is a write-off!

Thread Information