Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Has anyone else had see-through experiences?

Default Has anyone else had see-through experiences?

I have had some strange experiences with bed covers. I know it sounds daft, but here are my weird and wonderful experiences:

I was laying in bed one night, it was early in the morning, about 2am. I was laying under the covers and I woke up. I looked up and I could see through the covers even though they were thick. The covers became transparent looking and it looked like very thin see-through white and I could see the bedroom. The bedroom was dark, because it was only early, yet I could make out everything in the room. It was so weird. That experience has happened to me 2 or 3 times now

Another time, I had just woken up and I was again laying under the covers and I looked up and this time, the cover looked the same (see-through and like thin wispy clouds), but I could see a high up lovely blue sky with some white clouds slowly passing by.
    It was like I was laying on grass and looking up at the sky on a nice blue sunny day, except I wasn't as I was in bed.

My bf keeps telling me I am imagining it or I was dreaming.

But I know for a fact that I wasn't dreaming and this was because I could feel myself laying on the bed, I could hear my bf snoring next to me ( :P ) and I knew excacly where I was.

I emailed a friend of mine who is spiritual and she told me I was using my third eye. Apparently your 3rd eye is on your forehead but in between your eyes.

Has anyone else had any see-through experiences, or am I going insane?

LOL

:lol:

Default Re: Has anyone else had see-through experiences?

I've never had anything like that. But I have heard about the third eye though. Must feel strange though, seeing through your covers. I think most men are sceptical, I know my husband is, if he can't see it it doesn't exist( he drives me mad!!!)

Default Re: Has anyone else had see-through experiences?

That's excacly how my bf is! In his living room, I have very often seen things out the corner of my eye. Once I even looked and saw something white moving, then disappear, but my bf thought I was hallucinating :*(

Also I have had some visions and everytime I have them, even though I know they're real for me, my bf always puts me down to hallucinating or imagining or dreaming again :*(

Men eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't live with em and can't live without em :lol:

Thread Information