Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: A weird Dream again ,but this time it's mine ?

Default A weird Dream again ,but this time it's mine ?

Hi
    Here goes:

For some reason I am at this place where there are wild horses, some are penned some are not.

There are warnings everywhere to beware of them.
    I am just casualy walking about looking at the penned ones (foals mainlY)
    when suddenly (from nowhere)I am being charged by this massive grey horse , nostrils flaring and really coming for me .

So ( funny how in your dreams you can do all sorts of magic stuff eh?) I make a run for it and somehow managed to get on top of the pens posts and dart accross out of harms way but the grey horse is bumping and knocking the posts to get me to fall off but I keep my balance............but then I have 2 irate smaller horses also coming for me ,totaly uncontrolable and they seem crazy....eventually some guy comes along with a bag of sugar and manages to calm them down (although the sugar was reddish in colour ) He offers me a piece as well (hhhmmmm?)

Well I am not a horsey person at all and secondly I have never dreamt about horses or even wild horses .
    I wonder what this means.

Cheers
    A very weary Kazzi x

Default A weird Dream again ,but this time it's mine ?

Hi
    Here goes:

For some reason I am at this place where there are wild horses, some are penned some are not.

There are warnings everywhere to beware of them.
    I am just casualy walking about looking at the penned ones (foals mainlY)
    when suddenly (from nowhere)I am being charged by this massive grey horse , nostrils flaring and really coming for me .

So ( funny how in your dreams you can do all sorts of magic stuff eh?) I make a run for it and somehow managed to get on top of the pens posts and dart accross out of harms way but the grey horse is bumping and knocking the posts to get me to fall off but I keep my balance............but then I have 2 irate smaller horses also coming for me ,totaly uncontrolable and they seem crazy....eventually some guy comes along with a bag of sugar and manages to calm them down (although the sugar was reddish in colour ) He offers me a piece as well (hhhmmmm?)

Well I am not a horsey person at all and secondly I have never dreamt about horses or even wild horses .
    I wonder what this means.

Cheers
    A very weary Kazzi x

Default Re: A weird Dream again ,but this time it's mine ?

Here you go, dont know if this helps you:

Your Dream: For some reason I am at this place where there are wild horses, some are penned some are not. There are warnings everywhere to beware of them. I am just casualy walking about looking at the penned ones (foals mainlY) when suddenly (from nowhere)I am being charged by this massive grey horse , nostrils flaring and really coming for me . So ( funny how in your dreams you can do all sorts of magic stuff eh?) I make a run for it and somehow managed to get on top of the pens posts and dart accross out of harms way but the grey horse is bumping and knocking the posts to get me to fall off but I keep my balance............but then I have 2 irate smaller horses also coming for me ,totaly uncontrolable and they seem crazy....eventually some guy comes along with a bag of sugar and manages to calm them down (although the sugar was reddish in colour ) He offers me a piece as well (hhhmmmm?) Well I am not a horsey person at all and secondly I have never dreamt about horses or even wild horses . I wonder what this means.

Words like wild: Natural, untamed self. Freedom from civilization.

Words like horses: To dream about horses generally is associated with big earnings and will enjoy prosperous and happy life.

Words like walking: Freedom. Movement. Ask yourself where do you want to go.

Words like : Unexplained. Secret. You are curious about something going on around you.

Words like magic: Change in your affairs. Transformation. Uncontrolled power or fear.

Words like make: Feminine projection. Improved image. How do you want to be seeing in the outside world.

Words like sugar: Sweetness. Pleasure.I ndulgence. Happy future.

Words like calm: Adventures. Tranquility .Feel centered.

Words like down: Overturned. Confusion. Great disorder. You want to straighten something out.

Words like or: Restricted vision. Cloud. Screen .Looking to hide certain feelings.

Here you go, dont know if this helps you:

Your Dream: For some reason I am at this place where there are wild horses, some are penned some are not. There are warnings everywhere to beware of them. I am just casualy walking about looking at the penned ones (foals mainlY) when suddenly (from nowhere)I am being charged by this massive grey horse , nostrils flaring and really coming for me . So ( funny how in your dreams you can do all sorts of magic stuff eh?) I make a run for it and somehow managed to get on top of the pens posts and dart accross out of harms way but the grey horse is bumping and knocking the posts to get me to fall off but I keep my balance............but then I have 2 irate smaller horses also coming for me ,totaly uncontrolable and they seem crazy....eventually some guy comes along with a bag of sugar and manages to calm them down (although the sugar was reddish in colour ) He offers me a piece as well (hhhmmmm?) Well I am not a horsey person at all and secondly I have never dreamt about horses or even wild horses . I wonder what this means.

Words like wild: Natural, untamed self. Freedom from civilization.

Words like horses: To dream about horses generally is associated with big earnings and will enjoy prosperous and happy life.

Words like walking: Freedom. Movement. Ask yourself where do you want to go.

Words like : Unexplained. Secret. You are curious about something going on around you.

Words like magic: Change in your affairs. Transformation. Uncontrolled power or fear.

Words like make: Feminine projection. Improved image. How do you want to be seeing in the outside world.

Words like sugar: Sweetness. Pleasure.I ndulgence. Happy future.

Words like calm: Adventures. Tranquility .Feel centered.

Words like down: Overturned. Confusion. Great disorder. You want to straighten something out.

Words like or: Restricted vision. Cloud. Screen .Looking to hide certain feelings.

HI Otters

Thanks alot for that .........very interesting !

HI Otters

Thanks alot for that .........very interesting !

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

when you said horses coming at me with flared nostrils i could just see a massive huge white cloud hitting you in the face

just getting my coat

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

when you said horses coming at me with flared nostrils i could just see a massive huge white cloud hitting you in the face

just getting my coat

Youre welcome Kazzi, hope that helped explain things a little :lol:

Youre welcome Kazzi, hope that helped explain things a little :lol:

Thread Information