eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Life after death

Default Life after death

Do you believe in life after death?

What are your thoughts on this subject and why??????

Has anyone had a near death experience?

I believe there is life after death. When my Nan died, 2 weeks after her funeral I was sitting in our living room watching Coronation St ops: and all of a sudden a full glass of drink that sat in the middle of a coaster, tipped over all by itself.

I can't remember if it was the same night or a few nights later, but we were all sat down watching TV when as if being thrown like a frisbee, a horse brass my Dad won just shot straight off our wall unit. It wasn't anywhere near the edge and even if it was, it wouldn't have come off how it did that night. It was as if invisible hands swiped it off and it floated to the ground.

We didn't go anywhere near it for a while as it was so spooky. But then my Mum suggested it might have been my Nan coming to say goodbye. She was my Dad's Mum and none of us were really close to her, but she had (if it was her) swiped one of her son's horse brasses to the ground.

Could this have been her letting us know she was there? Also when it happened my Dad wasn't in the room at the time. So if it was her, why would she do it when my Dad wasn't present?

Also the same night, the landing lights switched off by themselves. It wasn't a faulty lightbulb or anything because when we switched it back on, it came on

Default Life after death

Do you believe in life after death?

What are your thoughts on this subject and why??????

Has anyone had a near death experience?

I believe there is life after death. When my Nan died, 2 weeks after her funeral I was sitting in our living room watching Coronation St ops: and all of a sudden a full glass of drink that sat in the middle of a coaster, tipped over all by itself.

I can't remember if it was the same night or a few nights later, but we were all sat down watching TV when as if being thrown like a frisbee, a horse brass my Dad won just shot straight off our wall unit. It wasn't anywhere near the edge and even if it was, it wouldn't have come off how it did that night. It was as if invisible hands swiped it off and it floated to the ground.

We didn't go anywhere near it for a while as it was so spooky. But then my Mum suggested it might have been my Nan coming to say goodbye. She was my Dad's Mum and none of us were really close to her, but she had (if it was her) swiped one of her son's horse brasses to the ground.

Could this have been her letting us know she was there? Also when it happened my Dad wasn't in the room at the time. So if it was her, why would she do it when my Dad wasn't present?

Also the same night, the landing lights switched off by themselves. It wasn't a faulty lightbulb or anything because when we switched it back on, it came on

Default Re: Life after death

YES, i do believe there is life after death, I've had no real experiances of this but i did go to a spiritualist church once and was picked out of the crowd from the speaker that night, he was talking about my grandma, i was abit sceptical, so would only answer yes and no (i gave nothing away) but he was spot on with the things he talked about, right down to naming my cousins and my nans pets.

I was told afterwards that i was really lucky to have been picked out as some members had been attending years and never been chosen

I was really pleased to hear from my nan but i went hoping to hear from my grandfather (all my energy and thoughts were concentrated on him), of all the people to contact me i think he should have made the effort if only to say sorry

YES, i do believe there is life after death, I've had no real experiances of this but i did go to a spiritualist church once and was picked out of the crowd from the speaker that night, he was talking about my grandma, i was abit sceptical, so would only answer yes and no (i gave nothing away) but he was spot on with the things he talked about, right down to naming my cousins and my nans pets.

I was told afterwards that i was really lucky to have been picked out as some members had been attending years and never been chosen

I was really pleased to hear from my nan but i went hoping to hear from my grandfather (all my energy and thoughts were concentrated on him), of all the people to contact me i think he should have made the effort if only to say sorry

I would love to see a medium as I know so many people who have passed since I was born, but I am too scared to see someone, esp incase I hear something I don't want to hear.

I would love to see a medium as I know so many people who have passed since I was born, but I am too scared to see someone, esp incase I hear something I don't want to hear.

Hi
    I have always believed in life after death even as a child, maybe because we had a spirit who made a nightly journey through our living room, it was a man who had died in our house, but my parents new him before they took over the house, so we knew he was ok.
    I went to see a psychic some years ago and she was very good, most of the things she said were/came true, so I really became interested after that. I have visited a spiritulist church with my friend and find it amazing, I've never had a message but my friend has, and they were spot on. I also worked with a spiritulist and she often stands in front of the church, but occasionally she would do a tarot reading, or hold something of ours at work and we would get someone come through. Brilliant!!

Hi
    I have always believed in life after death even as a child, maybe because we had a spirit who made a nightly journey through our living room, it was a man who had died in our house, but my parents new him before they took over the house, so we knew he was ok.
    I went to see a psychic some years ago and she was very good, most of the things she said were/came true, so I really became interested after that. I have visited a spiritulist church with my friend and find it amazing, I've never had a message but my friend has, and they were spot on. I also worked with a spiritulist and she often stands in front of the church, but occasionally she would do a tarot reading, or hold something of ours at work and we would get someone come through. Brilliant!!

Forum Saint
    View _Nuts_'s Feedback (+445)
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

i belive that some pass over to another plain of being and some have trouble in doing so as i have seen alot through the ouiji board that could have only come from such a places ...But as i also belive that eventually everyone will be reincarnated into another life (whether animal or human)

And through my ouiji board experinces i belive that you spend a time in this plain until a place for you to remerge through reincarnation as i have spoken to tons of people who all agree that it is very difficult to talk people who have passed over a very long time ago as myself and others have found that we tend to get through to people who have passed on for 40 - 50 years or less and very rarely get intouch with people who have gone over longer than that
    And think alot of the people who are passed over the longest are more or likley to be the ones who are trying to find the peace to pass through or are awaiting for others to pass through with them to the other side !!!!

Forum Saint
    View _Nuts_'s Feedback (+445)
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

i belive that some pass over to another plain of being and some have trouble in doing so as i have seen alot through the ouiji board that could have only come from such a places ...But as i also belive that eventually everyone will be reincarnated into another life (whether animal or human)

And through my ouiji board experinces i belive that you spend a time in this plain until a place for you to remerge through reincarnation as i have spoken to tons of people who all agree that it is very difficult to talk people who have passed over a very long time ago as myself and others have found that we tend to get through to people who have passed on for 40 - 50 years or less and very rarely get intouch with people who have gone over longer than that
    And think alot of the people who are passed over the longest are more or likley to be the ones who are trying to find the peace to pass through or are awaiting for others to pass through with them to the other side !!!!

Thread Information