eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FENG SHUI

Default Re: FENG SHUI

Quote Originally Posted by KPARENUTS
    I have not rearly looked into feng shui as with having kids there would be no way to keep a house how they would suggest to set it up ........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    HI KP,
    You'd be surprised. I reckon at least half my clients have children and I always take this into account when doing their consultations. It's not so much about being tidy all the time as people think - Feng Shui does not mean minimalist.
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by emma5721
    thanks for that planet - i tried feng shui but was too complicated for me and dropped it
    it probably was some other flower
    i may have confused it with another suggestion off the telly somewhere

ps i bought 3 crystal balls off qvc and hung them on my front window to fix my career/direction in life....i think they did something lol
    Feng Shui can be as complicated as you make depending on how deep you go into it. The basic principles are quite straightforward once you get to grips with it, but there are numerous levels, that's why it takes about 30 years to become a master.

I have found that most people can see benefits by following the basics, then if they want to go further they can. Like with your crystals in the window. If you found an improvement you might want to try something for further improvement or something to help a different area of your life. It's all a matter of what improvement people want and how much effort they are prepared to make to achieve it.

I used to be in Network Marketing where our stock patter was 'work smarter, not harder'. For me Feng Shui is the same, It can be a very simple and reasonably effortless way of improving your life - if you give it a good chance.

thanks for that planet - i tried feng shui but was too complicated for me and dropped it

ps i bought 3 crystal balls off qvc and hung them on my front window to fix my career/direction in life....i think they did something lol
    Feng Shui can be as complicated as you make depending on how deep you go into it. The basic principles are quite straightforward once you get to grips with it, but there are numerous levels, that's why it takes about 30 years to become a master.

I have found that most people can see benefits by following the basics, then if they want to go further they can. Like with your crystals in the window. If you found an improvement you might want to try something for further improvement or something to help a different area of your life. It's all a matter of what improvement people want and how much effort they are prepared to make to achieve it.

I used to be in Network Marketing where our stock patter was 'work smarter, not harder'. For me Feng Shui is the same, It can be a very simple and reasonably effortless way of improving your life - if you give it a good chance.

i've just got interested in it after getting a little book about it from tescos!

it doesn't seem all THAT complicated to me really, but it is just the basics and doesn't go deeply into the different "versions" of feng shui, such as compass or form.

i've found it very educational and immensely helpful!

i especially like the fact that my money sector is the bathroom! so i have put a ceiling light uplifter to get the chi to rise upwards and i make sure that the toilet seat lid is ALWAYS down and that the door is closed.

another interested thing that happened is that my bathroom is quite small and has pure white walls and i have been thinking of chanfging the colour for some time now. i have been thinking of using a gorgeous pale green that i found - good old dulux! - and according to feng shui this is an ideal colour to use!

my toilet is in the southeast sector so it is the wood element and needs to decreased by metal or fire.

i could do with a bit of advice on my son's kua number though!

he was born in the year 2000 and the formula for working it out just doesn't apply to this year!

but i really must recommend the little book that i got from tescos. it was only £1.99 and is called "feng shui" - pocket reference book.

very easy to read, understand and apply to your life and home.

Quote Originally Posted by doodoot
    i've just got interested in it after getting a little book about it from tescos!

it doesn't seem all THAT complicated to me really, but it is just the basics and doesn't go deeply into the different "versions" of feng shui, such as compass or form.

i've found it very educational and immensely helpful!

i especially like the fact that my money sector is the bathroom! so i have put a ceiling light uplifter to get the chi to rise upwards and i make sure that the toilet seat lid is ALWAYS down and that the door is closed.

another interested thing that happened is that my bathroom is quite small and has pure white walls and i have been thinking of chanfging the colour for some time now. i have been thinking of using a gorgeous pale green that i found - good old dulux! - and according to feng shui this is an ideal colour to use!

my toilet is in the southeast sector so it is the wood element and needs to decreased by metal or fire.

i could do with a bit of advice on my son's kua number though!

he was born in the year 2000 and the formula for working it out just doesn't apply to this year!

but i really must recommend the little book that i got from tescos. it was only £1.99 and is called "feng shui" - pocket reference book.

very easy to read, understand and apply to your life and home.
    Hi Doodoot,
    I am glad you found the little book useful. I agree it is quite straightforward to understand the basics, provided you can read a compass, which amazingly many people can't.
    As regards your bathroom in the Southeast, personally I find this a major problem, be wary of enhancing this, as I am sure your book warned you it can signify flushing your money luck down the toilet. Yes, keep the seat down and door shut. If you have a bath, basin etc. keep the plugs in. Use a metal five-rod windchime as your cure to decrease the wood element here, but ensure you do not hang it directly over the toilet and try to use one with solid rods (the one with coins would be great as it will help protect the money luck). As regards the colour, personally I would leave it white as this is a metal colour and green is a wood colour - so painting it green might not be such a good idea. But, I leave it to you to judge. Finally, I would place a small plain octagonal mirror on the outside of the bathroom door, above throat height of the tallest resident.
    Your son's Kua No. will be 9 if he was born after Chinese New Year (5th Feb) or 1 if born upto the 4th Feb. The formula for birthdays from 2000 onwards is slightly different.
    I wish you luck with your Feng Shui studies, if you have any other queries feel free to ask me here or by email.
    Gay

Thread Information