Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Helping Spirits

Default Re: Helping Spirits

Sounds like you have more exciting ghost.spirits over your way Aries.... but i guess its something you grow up with if youre in the right place.
    Have you always believed in it or did you ever think it was all in your mind??

Mt. Marion New York, Avon, United Kingdom
    View aries458's Feedback (+470)
    All-About aries458
    View aries458's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by otters
    Sounds like you have more exciting ghost.spirits over your way Aries.... but i guess its something you grow up with if youre in the right place.
    Hi Otters!
    I grew up in a family that always had wierd things going on so it was a belief that was never questioned. Both parents had encounters in their homes where they grew up. I've had people with me that saw the same things, so either all of us were crazy, or there was something. I think some people who believe in the supernatural are more in tune to see spirits or have strange things happen to them because they are more open to it.
    The eastern part of the US seems to have more goings on than the Western half. Probably because more happened there and it was settled earlier than the rest of the country.
    Playin in the mud

Mt. Marion New York, Avon, United Kingdom
    View aries458's Feedback (+470)
    All-About aries458
    View aries458's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by otters
    Hi Otters!
    I grew up in a family that always had wierd things going on so it was a belief that was never questioned. Both parents had encounters in their homes where they grew up. I've had people with me that saw the same things, so either all of us were crazy, or there was something. I think some people who believe in the supernatural are more in tune to see spirits or have strange things happen to them because they are more open to it.
    The eastern part of the US seems to have more goings on than the Western half. Probably because more happened there and it was settled earlier than the rest of the country.
    Playin in the mud

Way to go aries458's Dad! He obviously loves you and I'll bet he's still watching for you.

Smile The Spirit World

Hello There Aries, Do You Realy Believe In The Afterlife Then? Because I Find It Fasinating, My Father Died 2 Years Ago And I Swear He Comes To See Me All The Time, Before He Died He Sufferd A Massive Stroke Which Left Him Paralized, He Was Like That For 2 Years He Couldent Even Speak, If I Made Him Laugh His Little Face Would Just Screw Up You Could See He Was Laughing But You Just Couldent Hear Him, I Looked After Him All The Time He Was Ill, I Was Very Close To Him, Being The Youngest Child Of Six Children I Was Daddys Blue Eyed Baby As He Would Call Me, But After The Stoke I Was The Only One He Would Let Take Care Of Him, So I Did Every-thing From The Bed Baths To Dressing Him Seeing Things I Shouldent Realy Be Seeing As He Was My Father, But I Loved Him More Than Anything In The World, So Now I Think He Comes To See Me Just To Say Thanks And Make Sure Im Ok, I Dont Actualy See Him Phisicly I Smell The After Shave He Used To Wear, And Little Things Like That, We Used To Joke That If Anything Happend To Any Of Us Were Would Not Come Back From The Spirit World And Frighten Each Other We Must Give A Sign, And Believe Me My Father Switches The Lights, He Puts The Kettle On, My Father Died On My Mothers Birthday He Always Bought Her Pink Roses, Last Year On My Mums Birthday We Found 1 Single Pink Rose Standing Tall On My Mothers Patio He Must Have Put It There Because The Pot Only Used To Have Soil In It, Im Waiting For My Mums Next Birthday To See If It Happens Again I Hope It Do, Bye For Now Gaynor.

View sunflowersland's Feedback (+14)
    All-About sunflowersland
    View sunflowersland's Listings
    Forum Posts

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by daviesmini
    Hello There Aries, Do You Realy Believe In The Afterlife Then? Because I Find It Fasinating, My Father Died 2 Years Ago And I Swear He Comes To See Me All The Time, Before He Died He Sufferd A Massive Stroke Which Left Him Paralized, He Was Like That For 2 Years He Couldent Even Speak, If I Made Him Laugh His Little Face Would Just Screw Up You Could See He Was Laughing But You Just Couldent Hear Him, I Looked After Him All The Time He Was Ill, I Was Very Close To Him, Being The Youngest Child Of Six Children I Was Daddys Blue Eyed Baby As He Would Call Me, But After The Stoke I Was The Only One He Would Let Take Care Of Him, So I Did Every-thing From The Bed Baths To Dressing Him Seeing Things I Shouldent Realy Be Seeing As He Was My Father, But I Loved Him More Than Anything In The World, So Now I Think He Comes To See Me Just To Say Thanks And Make Sure Im Ok, I Dont Actualy See Him Phisicly I Smell The After Shave He Used To Wear, And Little Things Like That, We Used To Joke That If Anything Happend To Any Of Us Were Would Not Come Back From The Spirit World And Frighten Each Other We Must Give A Sign, And Believe Me My Father Switches The Lights, He Puts The Kettle On, My Father Died On My Mothers Birthday He Always Bought Her Pink Roses, Last Year On My Mums Birthday We Found 1 Single Pink Rose Standing Tall On My Mothers Patio He Must Have Put It There Because The Pot Only Used To Have Soil In It, Im Waiting For My Mums Next Birthday To See If It Happens Again I Hope It Do, Bye For Now Gaynor.
    what a heart warming story....
    it makes my eyes brimming with liquid

Thread Information