Thread: How To Choose A Tarot Deck

Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View thehoneyant's Feedback (+137)
    All-About thehoneyant
    View thehoneyant's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: How To Choose A Tarot Deck

Quote Originally Posted by thegiftshack
    ok had quick search not for fortune telling as such but they help to point you in the right direction according to 1 site i found, 78 cards in a deck, need to read more as now its nameing cards and its getting confuseing :?
    :? It can be confusing at first, The Tarot is closely linked with our modern deck of playing cards. :wink:

If you are interested scorpio17 has an auction in progress for a Tarot Starter Pack.

Once you have a pack and the book, you will understand easier than looking through a web site, :?
    And who knows, you may have the gift :?: :wink:

Good Luck, we will be interested to hear how you get on.

Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View thehoneyant's Feedback (+137)
    All-About thehoneyant
    View thehoneyant's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thegiftshack
    ok had quick search not for fortune telling as such but they help to point you in the right direction according to 1 site i found, 78 cards in a deck, need to read more as now its nameing cards and its getting confuseing :?
    :? It can be confusing at first, The Tarot is closely linked with our modern deck of playing cards. :wink:

If you are interested scorpio17 has an auction in progress for a Tarot Starter Pack.

Once you have a pack and the book, you will understand easier than looking through a web site, :?
    And who knows, you may have the gift :?: :wink:

Good Luck, we will be interested to hear how you get on.

Forum Saint
    View _Nuts_'s Feedback (+445)
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

Tarot is a hard thing to learn and need a deck of cards with pictures you can recognise easyer and feel comfy with as there are so many decks about and have different types of picture etc on them and some are complicated to understand .........

I am gradully working up to Tarot and at the moment im Learning Runes as it is not so complicted as tarot can be ............

Runes are mainly used to answer specific questions put over by the person having their Runes read not like tarot where you are reading alot from the cards chosen ...

Otters(Mrs Nuts is learning tarot and as she gets better plans to teach me and ill teach her Runes and some of the other methods i have learnt (Playing cards, Dominos, Dice etc )

Forum Saint
    View _Nuts_'s Feedback (+445)
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

Tarot is a hard thing to learn and need a deck of cards with pictures you can recognise easyer and feel comfy with as there are so many decks about and have different types of picture etc on them and some are complicated to understand .........

I am gradully working up to Tarot and at the moment im Learning Runes as it is not so complicted as tarot can be ............

Runes are mainly used to answer specific questions put over by the person having their Runes read not like tarot where you are reading alot from the cards chosen ...

Otters(Mrs Nuts is learning tarot and as she gets better plans to teach me and ill teach her Runes and some of the other methods i have learnt (Playing cards, Dominos, Dice etc )

Thanks for replies when chooseing a deck nuts says the right deck will undoubtably jump off the shelf, had a look at scorpio17 auction im intersested in it but im gonna ask a question to see what is in a starter pack first, the question is just me being me as i never buy anything without loads of questions first, it may be coincidence but im a scorpio myself.

Thanks for replies when chooseing a deck nuts says the right deck will undoubtably jump off the shelf, had a look at scorpio17 auction im intersested in it but im gonna ask a question to see what is in a starter pack first, the question is just me being me as i never buy anything without loads of questions first, it may be coincidence but im a scorpio myself.

Thegiftshack, sorry i am not stalking you LOL, the most important aspect to consider when considering tarot decks is what is the right one for you and believe me the correct deck will almost jump out at you and say "hello".
    And whatever you do, do not buy the deck yourself, someone must always give them to you as a gift, that way the deck is pure and the readings will be accurate and unaffected.
    Pooh

Thegiftshack, sorry i am not stalking you LOL, the most important aspect to consider when considering tarot decks is what is the right one for you and believe me the correct deck will almost jump out at you and say "hello".
    And whatever you do, do not buy the deck yourself, someone must always give them to you as a gift, that way the deck is pure and the readings will be accurate and unaffected.
    Pooh

hi pooh your not stalking :lol: :lol: thanks for the advise

hi pooh your not stalking :lol: :lol: thanks for the advise

Thread Information