Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Oujia board experience

Default Re: Oujia board experience

Now that shouldnt have happened!! I signed in under my name and posted it as Nuts, now if that isnt spooky i dont know what is... :cry:

Now that shouldnt have happened!! I signed in under my name and posted it as Nuts, now if that isnt spooky i dont know what is... :cry:

I wouldn't get involved with a ouija board - unless you could guarantee I would be talking with someone I know!! And as there is no guarantee, that would frighten the crap outta me!! Although I love hearing about others who are braver than me!! :lol:

This is an asbolutely FAB forum. Nice one Nuts )
    MY EBID SHOP
    Is full of good stuff !

I wouldn't get involved with a ouija board - unless you could guarantee I would be talking with someone I know!! And as there is no guarantee, that would frighten the crap outta me!! Although I love hearing about others who are braver than me!! :lol:

This is an asbolutely FAB forum. Nice one Nuts )
    MY EBID SHOP
    Is full of good stuff !

Me and my friends had a go with a ouija board.
    The glass moved, I had a cold shiver going down my spine and the curtains moved and there was no window or door open to cause them to move.
    We were about 13 years old. It scared us and we never did it again.

Me and my friends had a go with a ouija board.
    The glass moved, I had a cold shiver going down my spine and the curtains moved and there was no window or door open to cause them to move.
    We were about 13 years old. It scared us and we never did it again.

It sure can be pretty freaky especially when youre only 13 yrs old at the time. Id probably still do another one given the chance :lol:

It sure can be pretty freaky especially when youre only 13 yrs old at the time. Id probably still do another one given the chance :lol:

Used to mess with these things when i was a teen, with my mates, they where not good experiences though we thought we where so clever at the time , we had a lot of **** happen and id advise anyone AGAINST IT... no good can come from it in my opinion and it can take years n years to rid yourself of the things you bring on. elaine xxx

Used to mess with these things when i was a teen, with my mates, they where not good experiences though we thought we where so clever at the time , we had a lot of **** happen and id advise anyone AGAINST IT... no good can come from it in my opinion and it can take years n years to rid yourself of the things you bring on. elaine xxx

Thread Information