Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oujia board experience

Default Oujia board experience

Many years ago when i was about 13 a whole group of us decided to interigate an unused hospital. The place had files, and allsorts everywhere. We decided to try out a oujia board, we went into this room and all sat round the board and glass we had found. I cant remember oo much, but i remember we asked if it was male or female with us, and it replied male(by going to yes)
    One of the group asked a question about how he had died, (by asking questions so it would respond yes or no) then all of sudden the glass literally and dont know how went up in the air and smashed against the wall. At that point we all made a run for it, and legged it out of the building. We never went back there again. :lol: :lol:

Default Oujia board experience

Many years ago when i was about 13 a whole group of us decided to interigate an unused hospital. The place had files, and allsorts everywhere. We decided to try out a oujia board, we went into this room and all sat round the board and glass we had found. I cant remember oo much, but i remember we asked if it was male or female with us, and it replied male(by going to yes)
    One of the group asked a question about how he had died, (by asking questions so it would respond yes or no) then all of sudden the glass literally and dont know how went up in the air and smashed against the wall. At that point we all made a run for it, and legged it out of the building. We never went back there again. :lol: :lol:

Default Re: Oujia board experience

We have had something similar happen too, although the glass didnt smash, it sure moved with some speed with out any fingers on it.
    PEOPLE MUST NOT TAKE IT LIGHTLY AND BECAREFUL.
    Some one in our group swore at it that's why it happened, it did make all of us think tough.

We have had something similar happen too, although the glass didnt smash, it sure moved with some speed with out any fingers on it.
    PEOPLE MUST NOT TAKE IT LIGHTLY AND BECAREFUL.
    Some one in our group swore at it that's why it happened, it did make all of us think tough.

I woudnt touch a ouija board with a barge pole
    not my cup of tea lol

I woudnt touch a ouija board with a barge pole
    not my cup of tea lol

My mum had a old ouija board which she kept locked in a suitcase, she would never let me touch it, i recently found out that she sent it to the tip! would have fetched a nice sum on auction too :cry:

and then theres the pippa dolls but thats a whole different story!

My mum had a old ouija board which she kept locked in a suitcase, she would never let me touch it, i recently found out that she sent it to the tip! would have fetched a nice sum on auction too :cry:

and then theres the pippa dolls but thats a whole different story!

Forum Saint
    View _Nuts_'s Feedback (+445)
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

Shame about that arnie i bet it wouldve fetched a fair bit. She probably just wanted to get it out of the house lol

Forum Saint
    View _Nuts_'s Feedback (+445)
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

Shame about that arnie i bet it wouldve fetched a fair bit. She probably just wanted to get it out of the house lol

Thread Information