Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Most Haunted

I also watch it and I am very sceptical (sp). I had the web cams up during the latest live production and I must admit I have seen some strange things on them AND heard weird noises....During the last live one ( couple of months ago) I also had the web cams on and my computer switched it's self off and I mean OFF , not a reboot , very creepy ....

Dunno what to make of Most Haunted, I'm not entirely convinced. I think I'm a sceptic who would love to believe in the paranormal. Haven't knowingly experienced anything though, but I expect if I did, I would change my mind in a flash!

Did you see the last one, where it was in Yorkshire? On the second night, David Bull was filmed chatting to my next door neighbour because her sis worked at Wakefield theatre Opera House. She had been ringing for ticket for every live show since the programme started. She has told me about interesting experiences, like a phone call she had for the ex tenant of her house who was a nurse. The caller said what her name was and said if you are in contact with the ex-neighbour to tell her she is happy now and settled with her new life. So she got hold of the ex neighbour who furiously told my neighbour the woman who had meant to have phoned couldn't have phoned, because the ex neighbour had nursed her and been there when she had died several years ago! Spooky.

View sunflowersland's Feedback (+14)
    All-About sunflowersland
    View sunflowersland's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by solidchrome
    I think its all a big con. That Derek(and his two partners in crime on other TV programs) are clever fakes.
    The problem is that people(like me) want to believe in the supernatural, afterlife, whatever, and these people give us what we wish. They send out scouts,do their homework, then perform on TV and we believe them!! We are just sheep.
    i think so too
    i always think that must be something out there(like supernatural or UFO whatever)otherwise our human will be too lonely
    i watch the show,and i complain and deride all through the show,but till next time i will be still in front of the tele at the show time,as always lol~~~~

View dogboy's Feedback (+20)
    All-About dogboy
    View dogboy's Listings
    Forum Posts

Unhappy

Have you all clocked the looks on their faces when something happens on most haunted? Nobody's that good an actor!

Quote Originally Posted by sunflowersland View Post
    i think so too
    i always think that must be something out there(like supernatural or UFO whatever)otherwise our human will be too lonely
    i watch the show,and i complain and deride all through the show,but till next time i will be still in front of the tele at the show time,as always lol~~~~
    A lot of people would love to get solid proof that these things exist, hence the pull of these shows. But if they are to get proof its unlikely to come through a television programme!! And if they did get something genuine on the set, everyone would say it was staged!
    Nevertheless, progs like this ARE enjoyable....in a tongue-in-cheek way!

I dont even watch it anymore, not seen it for about a year now lol

I used to be a big fan of the series when Derick was in it. Since he has been found out as a fake ive kinda lost interest.

Saying that though my partner has just gotten into the live events and i prefer to watch that than the actualy series

Barnsley, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View DaisyChain's Feedback (+76)
    All-About DaisyChain
    View DaisyChain's Listings
    Forum Posts

Similar to what chiqita said, the show is purely there for entertainment value. Even the producers of the show have admitted this when people tried to compain it was fake, stating the show was purely entertainment and not a serious scientific study of any kind.

Oh and my fav comment about Derek

"The closest Derek acorah has got to spirits, is when he was stopped by police for drink driving a couple of years back"

MAGIC
    Click here to see my items for Sale!
    Amiga, Mega Drive, Playstation Games and More!

he is a fake.if you see an unedited studio tape you hear him fishing for clues.also people forget that they fill in a profile before going into the studio.

Reincarnation is just another repeat

any one can do it.just say i have a message from Jack he is sorry for what he said and see how many people reply from a room full of people

Reincarnation is just another repeat

Thread Information