My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WHAT IS ASTROLOGY !!!!

For what its worth, my opinion of this is: to say that astrology is in any way connected to the devil is ridiculous. The Bible is open to many interpretations by the reader, and it can mean what you want it to mean. I myself am not an avid Bible reader, as I share the opinion that it has undoubtedly been changed over the ages. It is not fact written in stone! But my husband has read the Bible many times and knows it well, and we are Christian Spiritualists! Obviously we have not come to the conclusion that you have by reading it. And also for the record, I am not, in any shape or form, connected to the devil! That is pure hokum that I last heard through the lips of a Jehovahs witness! Do you really think that the devil needs astrology to influence people? I don't think so.
    On a lighter note, my daughter had her birth chart made up some years ago, and it was fantastic! It was so accurate that it was a good recommendation of her character! I would love to have mine done, but alas, do not know the time of my birth!

Dear Nuts, I am an astrologer. The way that astrology works is as follows. Our behavioural patterns are influenced by the people that we interact with but do not detract from the fact that we are individuals in our own right and can follow our own determination. The twelve zodiac signs of western astrology are nothing to do with star constellations but refer to a grid of twelve energies that our planet moves through over a twelve month period as it orbits the Sun. All energy has its own consciousness but most people in the physical world do not have the sensory or perceptive ability to interact with such consciousness in a knowing way. However, we do have interaction with the astrological consciousnesses even though we might not realise it and there is some influencing of our behaviour just as when we interact with people around us. Most of the interaction with the astrological energies is with those parts of us beyond our day to day sensory abilities but there is a trickle down effect down to our day to day energy frequency. Our energy fields are crystalline in nature (crystalline = molecules organised in a regular pattern which creates an energy force field which can hold thoughts and emotions, etc.. - the same technology as in a computer chip). When we our born, our energy field is imprinted with the astrological energies at the time of birth which means that we are able to interact with those energies in a more concentrated way than with the astrological energies not present at our time of birth - a bit like being able to tune into particular radio frequencies. The way to use a horoscope correctly is to understand what astrological energies we can connect with most strongly, when we can connect with them most strongly, how to work with them and then to weave all that into our personal development and objectives as we go through the current lifetime - this should be an interaction from our intention and does not detract from the fact that we are individuals in our own right and with our own free will. The sorts of horoscopes you get in the newspapers and magazines are almost meaningless and not helpful because they give an incorrect impression about what astrology is and how it works. Thanks

Thread Information