Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WHATS YOUR INTRESTS !!!!!!

Default Re: WHATS YOUR INTRESTS !!!!!!

My Nan died in 1997 and some strange things happened 2 weeks after she died but I didn't really think about the paranormal or spiritual stuff. I guess you could say I had a closed mind.

Then when my Uncle died last year and strange things once again started to happen, I have now got an open mind.

Since then, I have had loads of strange things happen in my life that can only be classed as paranormal (which I would love to share on here one day if anyone is interested ), which has got me thinking and started me into finding out more about spiritual stuff.

And I am so glad about that because I am finding things out I didnt even think about before and I have had some very strange and wonderful experiences.

Between 1997 and 2002, I had a closed mind. I had never even thought of this subject. Between 2002 and last month, I was a skeptic. Now this last month I have turned into a believer

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My interests are:

life after death
    spirits
    most haunted
    derek acorah
    mediums
    tarots ( i would love to know more about this)
    dreams
    visions (i have had some)
    third eye
    OOBE's

My Nan died in 1997 and some strange things happened 2 weeks after she died but I didn't really think about the paranormal or spiritual stuff. I guess you could say I had a closed mind.

Then when my Uncle died last year and strange things once again started to happen, I have now got an open mind.

Since then, I have had loads of strange things happen in my life that can only be classed as paranormal (which I would love to share on here one day if anyone is interested ), which has got me thinking and started me into finding out more about spiritual stuff.

And I am so glad about that because I am finding things out I didnt even think about before and I have had some very strange and wonderful experiences.

Between 1997 and 2002, I had a closed mind. I had never even thought of this subject. Between 2002 and last month, I was a skeptic. Now this last month I have turned into a believer

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My interests are:

life after death
    spirits
    most haunted
    derek acorah
    mediums
    tarots ( i would love to know more about this)
    dreams
    visions (i have had some)
    third eye
    OOBE's

View 2steps's Feedback (+525)
    All-About 2steps
    View 2steps's Listings
    Forum Posts

life after death
    ghosts
    tarots
    dreams
    visions
    aromatherapy
    herbology
    hypnotherapy
    homeopathy
    natural therapies genrally really
    mothers instinct/maternal instinct

I am generally led by my spirit and that 'gut' feeling that often goes un noticed...its called intuition in the' real world' and pure and simple guidance in the spiritual world
    Me too kazzi and I don't think it's ever lead me wrong either. But when I've ignored it I've often done the wrong thing. Not sure what it is really but it certainly exsists.

Not sure if it really fits here but I love psychology, particular abnormal

View 2steps's Feedback (+525)
    All-About 2steps
    View 2steps's Listings
    Forum Posts

life after death
    ghosts
    tarots
    dreams
    visions
    aromatherapy
    herbology
    hypnotherapy
    homeopathy
    natural therapies genrally really
    mothers instinct/maternal instinct

I am generally led by my spirit and that 'gut' feeling that often goes un noticed...its called intuition in the' real world' and pure and simple guidance in the spiritual world
    Me too kazzi and I don't think it's ever lead me wrong either. But when I've ignored it I've often done the wrong thing. Not sure what it is really but it certainly exsists.

Not sure if it really fits here but I love psychology, particular abnormal

Its great to see so many people into different things, im still looking up on some myself but i think the whole spirituality subject is gr8 :lol:

HI EVERYONE, My special interest is photography especially in old churches. I have a photo of mine which I have just posted on another thread in this forum. Although it is so small and a bit unclear there is a definate face in amongst the floaty stuff. I don't think I am a bit physic or anything like that but things seem to turn up on my photos and videos. Not that they stop there long. My husband sometimes lets his hand slip a nd they are wiped out. .I think it upsets him.See ya Sydney

Forum Lurker
    View pid2000's Feedback (+13)
    All-About pid2000
    View pid2000's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am interested in all subjects concerning spirituality, magic, mysticism, paranormal e.t.c.
    I have done courses and workshops in lots of different subjects related to the above and also took time out to find myself and travel and met and worked with many fasinating people.
    Something I would like to try at some point is giving Tarot readings if any one is up for it and also to try a couple of things. All free, safe harmless fun to help point me towards an answer about technology and spirituality.
    I will go into more detail if anyone is interested.

Emma tell me about your chart. Mine was nearly a grand cross and guess where the way out of all this opposition was, the one point that didn't meet...it was through the moon. But I'm an Aries and we don't do emotion.

i've been surrounded by myth, magick and mediumship since birth.

both grandmother's are psychic - i say both, one is in spirit now.

i'm a 3rd degree practioner - wicca - and interested in just about anything and everything!

BUT i do have a sceptical mind, and i only believe in something if i have had first hand experience of it.

believe in spirits - seen and heard them
    believe in power of crystals/healing stones - they've worked for me and mine.

don't believe in ufo's/aliens - never seen one
    don't believe in leprechauns - not met a REAL one yet.

Thread Information