Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What Toys and Games

Smile I lOVE TOYS!!!!

Toys are awesome. My personal favorite is Fisher-Price vintage. But I like evrything else to. I have opened a store here on ebid, selling toys. I have not had any luck I started on feebay in oct. 2006. I have had great luck there, but the cost of doing business is rediculous! And they have become way to judgemental. restrict. account for 5% customer dissatisfaction!! It's killing many smaller sellers! I am terrified though, after paying for platinum membership I realized that ebid exposure in US is not what I had hoped for. Anyhoo sorry about writing a novel, would love to hear from other toy lovers...about anything!

Hi,
    Great to know there are other toy lovers on here.
    We are pretty much the same as you. We started on Greedbay many years ago during the good times but have seen sales take a nosedive this year while paying more and more fees.
    We started on eBid in August 2006 listing 20 items as a trial and sold one in October 2006 and then gave up.
    Lately we have become more and more disillusioned with Greedbay and felt the time was right to list all our products on here. We haven't sold anymore yet but we will in time and its costing nothing to list on here.
    We do still list on Greedbay but make very little profit and regard it as useful for advertising both our eBid store and our website.

Our Sylvanian Families Store http://uk.four.ebid.net/stores/The-Toy-Chest

Our Thomas the Tank Engine Store http://uk.four.ebid.net/stores/The-T...he-Tank-Engine

Thread Information