My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What type of car parts ???

One "part" I'd like is a diesel engine for my Multipla. I love the car to bits, but would love it even more if it cost me half as much to run!
    DISCLAIMER:
    The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the author, or his family, internet service
    provider, mobile phone operator, bank, milk supplier, television channel, favourite movie or religion.
    I don't know where they come from.
    It scares me sometimes.

Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View thehoneyant's Feedback (+137)
    All-About thehoneyant
    View thehoneyant's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kenpem
    One "part" I'd like is a diesel engine for my Multipla. I love the car to bits, but would love it even more if it cost me half as much to run!
    Just buy a new one.

http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/09032006/45...p-tuck-14.html

Or another old Diesel one.
    http://cars.yahoo.co.uk/ctl/do/midi?...uck&brand=Fiat

I'd give up the multipla engine idea as it would cost you as much as a new car to swap all the bits over to convert it, buy another (like honeyant says) if you want a diesel version.

My original post was a joke

Quote Originally Posted by thehoneyant
    Just buy a new one.

YUCK! The new ones are horrible! OKOK so they're identical on the inside and under the bonnet, but where did the ugly bug go? Now it's just another MPV. <<SULK>>
    DISCLAIMER:
    The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the author, or his family, internet service
    provider, mobile phone operator, bank, milk supplier, television channel, favourite movie or religion.
    I don't know where they come from.
    It scares me sometimes.

Would argue they have improved the look but thats a matter of opinion, being a mechanic a wouldn't buy one regardless of how they looked

Forum Lurker
    View scorpioman's Feedback (+4704)
    All-About scorpioman
    View scorpioman's Listings
    Forum Posts

i sell and send hundreds of engine parts worldwide, my new store just opened on ebid, if you cannot see the engine part you need let me know and if i have it i will add it to my ebid store thx jack

Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View bluebedouin's Feedback (+107)
    All-About bluebedouin
    View bluebedouin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by scorpioman View Post
    i sell and send hundreds of engine parts worldwide, my new store just opened on ebid, if you cannot see the engine part you need let me know and if i have it i will add it to my ebid store thx jack
    Hi Jack, It might be a good idea for you to have a look at your store from a customers view.White lettering on a white background doesn't make for clear reading!(The about this store section)

alyak46141414

We have an eBid store Parts and Things that has many hard to find parts for US cars/trucks for the '40's-'70's most of them are NOS from a parts store that we bought out.

If your looking for parts for Chevy, Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Pontiac, Buick, Olds etc. We are still going through the parts that were purchased so we are adding new items daily.

http://us.ebid.net/stores/Parts-and-Things

I am presently looking for a electric woindow switch for hubbys car Renault megane (1996) and a drivers side front indicator for my car - citreon zx (1997)

Have had to go to the other side!!

Thread Information