Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What was your worst and best car

Default What was your worst and best car

Probably off topic but does it really matter, what was your worst and best car you have owned

Default Re: What was your worst and best car

worst car talbot solara think it was a 1.6 always breaking down.
    best car the one i own now 1998 Peugot 406 1.8 16v, excellent on fuel economy has not broke down yet,

Forum Saint
    View _Nuts_'s Feedback (+445)
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

Our worst car would have to be the first car we owned a black fiesta it was so rough it was covered in dents etc but as we never had much money it done the job - our best car was our astra estate till we blew up the engine by not getting the head gasket fixed but its replacement we have at the moment cavalier 1.8 is turning out pretty good as we got it for cheeper than it would have cost to get the engine replaced in the astra

View Gen696's Feedback (+537)
    All-About Gen696
    View Gen696's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi...
    I have not had a worst car yet (finger crossed i will not get one) but i suppose if i had to choose it would have been our Nova 1.2. Nice looking, great body but 90% of the time when pulling off it let out this awful puff of white / greyish smoke trail behind me.. pity if you were behind, glad i wasn't !!
    Best car is the one i have now Golf GTI a nice hatchback.

All my cars are my "best" car!! I have 7 whole Supras, the worst of which is an 87 n/a manual with very rattly big ends. My "best" is "George" who was an 87 n/a auto. He "died" 2 years ago today. He was killed by a learner in a Fiat Uno who hit him so hard he was pushed under a Renault Master van.

For more info on my Supras please see

http://www.suprastar87.com

Thanks
    SupraStar87

My Best car is DEFINATLY the one i have now (a new shape VW Beetle 8) ) I wouldn't swap for anything :roll: !! The worst car i had was a Yellow mini metro broke down when ever it rained so living in sunny cornwall it had to go :lol:

My Best car is DEFINATLY the one i have now (a new shape VW Beetle 8) ) I wouldn't swap for anything :roll: !! The worst car i had was a Yellow mini metro broke down when ever it rained so living in sunny cornwall it had to go :lol:

Forum Newbie
    View lincslasscat's Feedback (+19)
    All-About lincslasscat
    View lincslasscat's Listings
    Forum Posts

I can't even drive yet, let alone tell ya what my worse car was. I've planned what car I'm getting though (this is when i've won the lottery lol)...it's gotta be a yellow ford puma. There not everyones first choice but i think there pretty darn nice.
    :lol: :lol:

The best car my partner had was a Mazda MX3, we had this until a week ago when some jerk in a lorry lost his wheel on the motorway and it ended up on the bonnet of our car................ it would have cost twice as much as it was worth to get the car mended. To add insult to injury the thing driving the lorry had no tax or insurance and has now jumped off the face of the earth :evil:

worst car i ever had has to be company astra its a 1998 model but thats more like the amount of days its been in the garage since new,best car so far is my fiesta 1.6si its a 1995 but had it 2 years passed both M.O.T's and only cost me service money

Thread Information