Default Stripe Payments

Can stripe be added as a payment option please

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Stripe Payments

Stripe isn't integrated but you can offer it and send you customers and invoice

I have added this to each invoice by including it in my defaults

"Please ask for a Stripe invoice if you prefer to pay with a debit or credit card"

Forum Master
    View tony41's Feedback (+10028)
    All-About tony41
    View tony41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by scorpioman View Post
    Can stripe be added as a payment option please
    eBid does not insist on any particular payment method. There is no reason why you cannot accept Stripe as a payment method. You would have to raise your own invoice as Stripe is not integrated in eBid.

Hi, i wonder if ebid have any plans to integrate Stripe as a payment method.

Forum Saint
    All-About moonwitch
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jambokaribu View Post
    Hi, i wonder if ebid have any plans to integrate Stripe as a payment method.
    I'd like to see that too as I already use this method on another site where they have it integrated

Forum Lurker
    View scorpioman's Feedback (+4704)
    All-About scorpioman
    View scorpioman's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks All. I would also like to see Stripe Integrated on Ebid

So would I, I'm still unable to sign-in to PP although they're still happy to take money from sales. If this is going to go on indefinitely I'd like to be able to offer another integrated checkout. Can't imagine I'm going to get many sales without PP and cheques or bank transfer as only alternative.
    ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ----------

http://uk.ebid.net/users/theElench

Forum Saint
    All-About moonwitch
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by theElench View Post
    So would I, I'm still unable to sign-in to PP although they're still happy to take money from sales. If this is going to go on indefinitely I'd like to be able to offer another integrated checkout. Can't imagine I'm going to get many sales without PP and cheques or bank transfer as only alternative.
    I bought something from a seller here today using paypal and was allowed to log in as usual. About half an hour later I got an email from Paypal saying I could try the instant checkout, only when I went to the paypal site they stopped me from logging in again as they wanted to send a text message to a mobile phone I don't have.

I have now unsubscribed from their emails too since they don't really apply to me now

I'm down to bank transfers here now as I can't get to a bank to deposit cheques

I made three sales here yesterday (a returning buyer). Without thinking, I clicked the PP transaction reference and only had to log-in with 1 verification, no trouble. I'd been expecting a message from the buyer asking why they couldn't pay, so evidently they didn't get the "Seller Cannot Receive Payment At This Time" message (or something similar). Or perhaps they'll spring that one next time.
    ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ----------

http://uk.ebid.net/users/theElench

Forum Saint
    All-About moonwitch
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by theElench View Post
    I made three sales here yesterday (a returning buyer). Without thinking, I clicked the PP transaction reference and only had to log-in with 1 verification, no trouble. I'd been expecting a message from the buyer asking why they couldn't pay, so evidently they didn't get the "Seller Cannot Receive Payment At This Time" message (or something similar). Or perhaps they'll spring that one next time.

It's weird. I can buy things using my Paypal account and use my log in details, then when my log in times out and Paypal asks me to log in (like if I want to check my account) I have to use the verification thing which doesn't work for me.

I can't log in to transfer funds from Paypal to my bank account so if anyone pays me I can't use the funds except to buy stuff with the Paypal balance

Thread Information