eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Make Google Shopping available worldwide.

Forum Master
    View tony41's Feedback (+10027)
    All-About tony41
    View tony41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Make Google Shopping available worldwide.

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Isn't that rather dishonest regarding tax ?
    Personally I like to know where the things I buy come from as it takes a varying amount of time to be delivered from country to country and also manufacturing can be different.

Its is not rather dishonest. It IS dishonest. No quibble, no argument. I also want to know where items are to be dispatched from.
    I hope that eBid do not allow the OP to change their account country. This would also be dishonest.

Quote Originally Posted by bunsock View Post
    In a number of your listing titles you have a "/" . Google is very fussy on syntax. Try removing the / and see if that helps.

Thank you Bunsock I will do what you suggest.
    https://sew-much-to-see.ebid.net
    https://dellswear.ebid.net
    https://the-dolls-boutique.ebid.net

Forum Newbie
    All-About Liuexpress
    View Liuexpress's Listings
    Forum Posts

They have replied.

"it is not possible to change your home country site unless you have a verifiable US address (not a dropshipping or postal forwarding address)"

A reasonable answer, I know that it is dishonest, but the only reason I want to change the country is for the Google Shopping. On eBay, the items from China are indexed on Google Shopping, try yourself and you will find lots of items from mainland China, so it is a big disadvantage against the competence for ebid.

Quote Originally Posted by jeweleffects View Post

I just checked one of your listings with free shipping to USA especially your policies.

We ship globally. Thus we don't cover returns for items shipped globally. Buyers returning such items will be refunded ONLY for the item's cost and not for the shipping.

Are you saying that if I returned an item to you, that you would deduct shipping costs from the item cost before refunding me?
    If it is due a malfunction of the item, of course there is no charge for the return, it will be covered by me, but I personally check every item before shipping it, not the standard check (if it turns on or off) I check the items properly, battery status, functionality etc, so if the return is not due a malfunction the return shipping fee is covered by the buyer. The buyer can ask as many questions as he desire before buying the item if the description info is not descriptive enough.

Thread Information