My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: FVF Refund Option

Default FVF Refund Option

I just have reported a non-paying bidder on a CD that was sold on the 31st. I have left neutral feedback and I reported them (feedback first, then report as stated in the FAQ). If I am not mistaken, I should be able to request a refund for the FVF on this transaction. However, in the after sale log options I do not see it listed. Is the "Cancel This Sale" the one I need to do or is there something else I should do.

P.S. I normally have immediate payment required selected on all my listings. However, for some reason that got deselected when this CD was purchased *lucky me*. I'm not sure if it is a bug or not, but I figured I should let eBid seller know to double check that that option is selected to avoid the headache I've has with a $5.50 CD.

Default Re: FVF Refund Option

Quote Originally Posted by amcer93 View Post
    I just have reported a non-paying bidder on a CD that was sold on the 31st. I have left neutral feedback and I reported them (feedback first, then report as stated in the FAQ). If I am not mistaken, I should be able to request a refund for the FVF on this transaction. However, in the after sale log options I do not see it listed. Is the "Cancel This Sale" the one I need to do or is there something else I should do.

P.S. I normally have immediate payment required selected on all my listings. However, for some reason that got deselected when this CD was purchased *lucky me*. I'm not sure if it is a bug or not, but I figured I should let eBid seller know to double check that that option is selected to avoid the headache I've has with a $5.50 CD.
    Have you sent 2 (I think that's the number) payment reminders? If you have done all as explained in the FAQ's (After Sales Help & Making Payments #27), you will have the option to claim back the FVF after 3 days.

Yes, I did send a total of two payment reminders as well as a direct message. So in three days I should have that option if I am understanding this correctly?

Quote Originally Posted by amcer93 View Post
    Yes, I did send a total of two payment reminders as well as a direct message. So in three days I should have that option if I am understanding this correctly?
    Yes, if all steps have been followed.

After Sales Help & Making Payments #27
    "You will have the option to claim back your Final Value Fees 3 days after the second payment reminder has been posted in the After Sale Log (ASL). You must have left Negative or Neutral feedback and reported the bidder as an NPB (non paying bidder). You will then see the option 'Refund Final Value Fee' in the ASL drop down menu. Reclaimed fees are recredited to your eBid account."

Thread Information