Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Ninja Installation

Forum Newbie
    All-About mb7397
    View mb7397's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Ninja Installation

I have tried to install the Ninja Lister after intalling Adobe Air, and I get this message: This application cannot be installed because this installer has been mis-configured. Please contact the application author for assistance. I have CCleaner from Microsoft as my virus protector. Any ideas? Thanks!

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Ninja Installation

I'm not sure CCCleaner is an actual antivirus software is it? Do you have any other antivirus installed.

If you have McAffee or Panda then NL can be installed only if you turn off real time scanning.

Also, make sure you have the latest edition of Adobe Air installed. Might be worth uninstalling and re-installing it to make sure that it isn't corrupted.

Also, try to download NL using a different browser, perhaps your download file is corrupted?

Thanks,
    Gazza
    Last edited by gazza; 30th September 2016 at 02:13 PM.
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

One thing I have come across is if you happen to have *ANY* old files or folders from a previous install of NL laying loose - usually the installer folder - even if you un-installed NL some files can get left over - make sure all Ninja Lister folders are removed (they contain digital certificates that don't match up) Although now I think of it, that usually pops a warning about certificates mis-match .. But , I would probably suggest first, start over by using add/remove programs and completely un-install (make sure none of them are running) both Adobe AIR and NL , reboot computer, and if you have real-time scanning (even for email) temporarily turn it off , then download and install latest AIR and finally download and install latest NL
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

Forum Newbie
    All-About mb7397
    View mb7397's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have Microsoft Security Essentials. Thanks!

Forum Newbie
    All-About mb7397
    View mb7397's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks for the help! I now am trying to import Amazon listings. When I requested their report, I only got their item #, sku, price, and quantity. So, I am going to have to go into each listing to fill in the blanks. Since I didn't write the "parent" listing, where do I get the url? And, is there any place on this site where I can see an example of an actual spreadsheet, filled out correctly, so that I don't have to continue to do this by trial and error? Thanks for any help you can give!

Thread Information