Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Done payment but seller does not response to my queries after a few weeks already

Default Done payment but seller does not response to my queries after a few weeks already

I have recently purchased an item here via PayPal to this seller. But he does not seem to have feedback me on the status and shipoing of this item. I am worried I might have already been scammed by him. Is there anything I can do right I at this point to check on this through forum or email? Please can somebody in ebid help me on this, thanks..

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Done payment but seller does not response to my queries after a few weeks already

if you've had no response from this seller, intiate a chargeback through Paypal to recover your moneyy and leave apropiate feedback.

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Done payment but seller does not response to my queries after a few weeks already

Quote Originally Posted by Keling78 View Post
    I have recently purchased an item here via PayPal to this seller. But he does not seem to have feedback me on the status and shipoing of this item. I am worried I might have already been scammed by him. Is there anything I can do right I at this point to check on this through forum or email? Please can somebody in ebid help me on this, thanks..

If you go to MyeBid>Bought items you can click on the item you purchased.... scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see the Sellers contact details there - including an email address. This information will also be on the Successful Purchase email you will have received from eBid.

You can ask the Seller a question about shipping or anything else via the After Sales Log (use the drop down menu on your item) and you can also email direct.

I am currently (this morning) going through this process with a fairly new Seller to eBid from whom I have won 2 items. Because he is new I have asked for a combined invoice (no response) - so I have messaged him via the ASL and also emailed him.

All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Looking closer at this issue:

You purchased on 16.1.16. The last time this Seller was active on eBid was on the same day. The Seller appears to me to be a genuine Seller ~ I believe it is very possible that some personal event has happened to the Seller ~ eg illness?

My original suggestion remains ~ I would contact the Seller via the ASL (After Sales Log) and send the same message to them via personal email.

Leaving Positive Feedback as a question to a Seller is clearly not right to do.

View MPS16's Feedback (+3501)
    All-About MPS16
    View MPS16's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheaver View Post
    Looking closer at this issue:

You purchased on 16.1.16. The last time this Seller was active on eBid was on the same day. The Seller appears to me to be a genuine Seller ~ I believe it is very possible that some personal event has happened to the Seller ~ eg illness? .......
    I can see a problem with the sellers listings (well at least the one I tested)

The dvd offers Free Shipping when accessed from a UK buyers point of view.

But when accessed from India shiping "Not Know" is displayed which the buyer may have interpreted as" Free Shipping" and thus paid before requesting an invoice.
    Please Visit My Stores

Meccano Shop
    Postcards Shop
    Stamps Shop
    DVD Shop

I'm free-I'm free
    And freedom tastes of reality
    I'm free-I'm free
    And I'm waiting for you to follow me

TOMMY

All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MPS16 View Post
    I can see a problem with the sellers listings (well at least the one I tested)

The dvd offers Free Shipping when accessed from a UK buyers point of view.

But when accessed from India shiping "Not Know" is displayed which the buyer may have interpreted as" Free Shipping" and thus paid before requesting an invoice.
    I thought exactly the same as you when I first saw it but then the Seller has left good positive feedback for the Buyer. I also wonder if Buyer has actually accessed the ASL to see if the item has actually been shipped; also, Seller ships after 2 days (according to About Me page) which makes possible dispatch 18th. (12 days ago) - I wonder how long it takes for an item to get from UK to Malaysia?

I tried emailing him on his personal email and also asking this Seller questions about shipping or anything else via the After Sales Log but still no response. I can only assume something might have happened to him or he is a fraud. I might just intiate a chargeback through Paypal to recover your money. Thanks for the feedback guys.

Thread Information