My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Shipping calculator Creating Invoice

Default Shipping calculator Creating Invoice

First sale on EBid - item was $5 and package weighs 4 oz and package size is ring box. When I proceed to Send An Invoice to Buyer... The EBid shipping calculator shows a price of $5.15 for first class international envelope from Tennessee USA to India. I do not believe this is right. I do not see how to edit invoice to change shipping amount. Can I request buyer to pay directly thru PayPal with correct amount. Please advise.

Default Re: Shipping calculator Creating Invoice

Quote Originally Posted by Castellocasa View Post
    First sale on EBid - item was $5 and package weighs 4 oz and package size is ring box. When I proceed to Send An Invoice to Buyer... The EBid shipping calculator shows a price of $5.15 for first class international envelope from Tennessee USA to India. I do not believe this is right. I do not see how to edit invoice to change shipping amount. Can I request buyer to pay directly thru PayPal with correct amount. Please advise.
    Hi there!

Not sure how you can get a ring box into an envelope. According to the United States Postal Service site, an envelope can not exceed 3/4". It looks like you may have set up your listings incorrectly and chose envelope rather than package.

The eBid postage calculator is correct for a 4 oz envelope from Tennessee USA to India. However, a ring box would ship as a package and the postage for that is over $9.00.

You can edit the postage on the eBid invoice via the discount line ... just add a negative discount.

And you may want to take a look at how you have set up the postage on your other listings.

Good luck ... hope you are able to get it all ironed out.

Thread Information