eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's Wrong with Google+ Today?

View iwiw60's Feedback (+761)
    All-About iwiw60
    View iwiw60's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default What's Wrong with Google+ Today?

All the listings I've PR'd via Google+ (the icon on the listing itself) show up correctly when the little window opens, correct photo of the item, but when you go over to Google+ itself they are ALL showing up with a big purple eBid logo..................NOT!!!!

What's up??????????

Default Re: What's Wrong with Google+ Today?

Can't say. I just got done doing some plugging on Google+ and have not experience any problems. Did you see if you could change the image in the posted link? When you put the icon over the pic you should see left and right selection arrows if you have multiple images of products.

All-About iwiw60
    View iwiw60's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CopperLocker View Post
    Can't say. I just got done doing some plugging on Google+ and have not experience any problems. Did you see if you could change the image in the posted link? When you put the icon over the pic you should see left and right selection arrows if you have multiple images of products.
    That's the whole problem, CopperLocker...when I plugged the listing, the pic showing in the Google+ popup window was fine, just what it should have been. But when at Google+ they're all showing up as the eBid logo.....I plug my listings fairly constantly and have never had this problem...aaaaack!!

Quote Originally Posted by iwiw60 View Post
    That's the whole problem, CopperLocker...when I plugged the listing, the pic showing in the Google+ popup window was fine, just what it should have been. But when at Google+ they're all showing up as the eBid logo.....I plug my listings fairly constantly and have never had this problem...aaaaack!!
    Bummer! That's got to be frustrating. I hope you can get that solved. I use Google+, Facebook, Twitter, and a couple other sites to boost traffic. I wish you luck!

Having a similar problem. When I go to G+1 on the ebid listing page, the ebid logo comes up with listing. I must change the photo to the item before I hit submit to google. Ebid has a problem with their +1 button on the listing page.

All-About iwiw60
    View iwiw60's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by florida33549 View Post
    Having a similar problem. When I go to G+1 on the ebid listing page, the ebid logo comes up with listing. I must change the photo to the item before I hit submit to google. Ebid has a problem with their +1 button on the listing page.
    Yes...unless it's something "new" at Google+ that I'm not aware of. I have to say that I do think it's an eBid problem. Why? Because nobody else's posts to Google+ are experiencing the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by iwiw60 View Post
    Yes...unless it's something "new" at Google+ that I'm not aware of. I have to say that I do think it's an eBid problem. Why? Because nobody else's posts to Google+ are experiencing the problem.
    Agree. I don't have a problem with any other site I post from except ebid.

Quote Originally Posted by FirstGreenIsGold View Post
    I tried adding a couple of my listings to google+ and got the eBid logo. I didn't know to change the picture.
    It didn't used to be this way. When you go to use the G+1 button on the ebid listing, put your cursor on the picture of the ebid logo that comes up. In the left hand corner, you will see arrow buttons, and click them until your picture of your item comes up. Then hit the submit button and your item will show on google not the ebid logo.
    Last edited by florida33549; 2nd April 2013 at 03:26 PM.

Thread Information