Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Looking for Wendy's Kid's Meal Guinness World Records Juggling Set

Forum Newbie
    All-About inksworth
    View inksworth's Listings
    Forum Posts

Question Looking for Wendy's Kid's Meal Guinness World Records Juggling Set

Hello! I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this in, but I'm desperately trying to find this set of three cloth balls that came with Wendy's Kids' Meals in 2006.

There's one listing that closed in December (I presume sold) that had exactly what I was looking for, MIP. I'll even take opened as long as they're in good, clean condition. (Maybe even less so as long as they can be cleaned.)

If anyone knows anyone who collects these things, or anything like that, I want to buy!

Thanks!

EDIT 2/12/13:

We found one of the balls, the right color and everything. Took a lot of looking, but we managed! I'm going to keep an eye open for another set just as a safety net, however. If you have a set of these balls, feel free to PM me once you have the sale posted.
    Last edited by inksworth; 12th February 2013 at 04:15 PM.

Poulton-le-fylde, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View Gill's Feedback (+517)
    All-About Gill
    View Gill's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Looking for Wendy's Kid's Meal Guinness World Records Juggling Set

Hi,
    I don't believe the listing you're after actually sold so why not contact the seller from one of his other auctions to see if it's still for sale? You'll find the 'contact seller' link on the left side of any listing.
    Gill (pronounced Jill) "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful" William Morris 1834 - 1896

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

What Gill said. Even if the item did sell, the seller may have others he/she hasn't listed yet.

Good luck in your search.

Best wishes for many sales to all,

Forum Newbie
    All-About inksworth
    Forum Posts

When I click on that, it gives me a "To maintain a safe trading environment..." and when I click on ask a question it links me directly to the "This bidding is closed" page -- I don't see a way to contact the seller directly except via a separate auction.

And thanks for the wishes of luck, so far it looks like I'm gonna need it. I'm really desperate to find these things. I never in my life expected I'd be searching so hard for a kid's meal toy (okay, when I was a kid I looked high and low for the McDonalds Power Ranger toys they released with the first movie).
    Last edited by inksworth; 5th February 2013 at 09:12 PM.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

You could ask via a separate auction. The seller can get rid of your question by relisting the item you ask the question on....You could also private message the seller.....if they are active on the forums they will see it, and probably would get an email saying they have a message, too. To PM someone, go to the top right of any page, click on FORUMS (It's right next to the HELP button). Then look on the left....SEND MESSAGE. You just have to input the seller's name and your message and send.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Newbie
    All-About inksworth
    Forum Posts

Thanks! I sent them a message, and it looks like they're somewhat active... Here's hoping!

Edit: No dice... sold out. If anyone has this for sale, or sees a posting that I missed, please let me know! I'll keep my eyes open, and thanks again for the tips, guys! I suspect this will be pretty hard to find... it's about as obscure and specific as you can get.
    Last edited by inksworth; 5th February 2013 at 09:49 PM.

Poulton-le-fylde, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View Gill's Feedback (+517)
    All-About Gill
    View Gill's Listings
    Forum Posts

Start a 'Wanted' thread on the kitchen table forum. You never know who might have one for sale.
    Gill (pronounced Jill) "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful" William Morris 1834 - 1896

Given that there are plenty of other juggling balls available, I'm curious as to why it has to be this specific set? Is it part of a collection or did you trash someone else set and need to replace them?

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    Start a 'Wanted' thread on the kitchen table forum. You never know who might have one for sale.
    Ditto this.

Best wishes for many sales to all,

Forum Newbie
    All-About inksworth
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by damian_steele View Post
    Given that there are plenty of other juggling balls available, I'm curious as to why it has to be this specific set? Is it part of a collection or did you trash someone else set and need to replace them?
    This is gonna sound silly, but my fiance's little dog (now as much my dog) had one of these balls (the purple and green one) since she was a puppy. She's about seven now, and has had it almost forever. The poor thing lost the ball, and we've been turning the house upside down looking for it. So Kaylee (the dog) is super upset and whining/depressed, and we're really upset too. So, I'm hoping to get her an exact replacement for her lost ball.

We're still looking for the one she lost, but even if we find it I feel like we need a plan for when/if she loses it again.

So, as you might guess, it's incredibly sentimental for us. Hence my desperate search on the internet for a new set, or at least the green & purple one of the three. I've got my fingers crossed and a wish in my heart that I can find this crazy-obscure thing, not just for the puppy, but for my fiance and I.

EDIT 2/12/13:

We found one of the balls, the right color and everything. Took a lot of looking, but we managed! I'm going to keep an eye open for another set just as a safety net, however. If you have a set of these balls, feel free to PM me once you have the sale posted.
    Last edited by inksworth; 12th February 2013 at 04:15 PM.

Thread Information