eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: looking to buy older games like old school Nintendo, Nintendo 64 and Super Nintendo

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: looking to buy older games like old school Nintendo, Nintendo 64 and Super Ninten

Quote Originally Posted by redkiteshoard View Post
    Well I was an Amiga and CD32 developer and I have a shed load of old gear and software. Been wondering what to do with it all
    My attic is full of stuff spanning the years of home computers (most of which cost a fortune at the time), from my first home built NASCOM2, through various PCs - including original clones, XTs, ATs, and others, a couple of Sinclair Spectrum variants and a ZX80.

I can't bring myself to chuck them when I think what they cost. There may be a market for some of the NASCOM stuff, but the rest is likely just landfill.

Default Re: looking to buy older games like old school Nintendo, Nintendo 64 and Super Ninten

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    My attic is full of stuff spanning the years of home computers (most of which cost a fortune at the time), from my first home built NASCOM2, through various PCs - including original clones, XTs, ATs, and others, a couple of Sinclair Spectrum variants and a ZX80.

I can't bring myself to chuck them when I think what they cost. There may be a market for some of the NASCOM stuff, but the rest is likely just landfill.
    if you decide to get rid or sell let me know as interested in all
    Dean

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    My attic is full of stuff ..... a ZX80.

If that ZX80 is white then it's worth a good few quid. Apparently there are quite a few collectors after them.

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

Now you have got me thinking. I know there are some A3000`s, A4000`s and some Vic 20`s c64`s and the like. Plus loads of graphics and rare music/sound cards, chips, genlocks and peripherals, etc, and that's not even thinking about the software. Like Astral said, I too can remember spending a small fortune on my first Vic20!!!!!!

One advantage to keeping all the old kit is that if the heating ever breaks down you can plug in the old power supplies and sit around them until you get too hot. I remember running my old C64's 1541 drive with the cover off to prevent it over-heating while playing Ultima VI.

Forum Newbie
    View apache4trak's Feedback (+34)
    All-About apache4trak
    View apache4trak's Listings
    Forum Posts

sorry not read thred through so might be thread hopping here , but i also am a fan of old games .

just been looking through youtube at some video of old games , excellent to watch like reliving my youth .

actually some are alot better than i remember , robocop 128k spectrum being one .

Thread Information