eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: robinsonstoyshop,sells vintage toys,and very nice sports autographs,new to ebid.....

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: robinsonstoyshop,sells vintage toys,and very nice sports autographs,new to ebid..

Quote Originally Posted by deanosaur1972 View Post
    In reply to this and also your posts at #2 and #4.... (#2 and #4 are quite ridiculous statements)

bnntreasures:

If you spent as much time on your listing technique as you do complaining about no sales then you possibly might do better. You make little use of the eBid platform and seem to think that the whole site should change to suit you rather than bother to make any changes yourself.

You have been on eBid over 4 months - yet you have never had any Google Shopping/Wallet exposure.
    Your titles are all in lower case which is difficult to read (just as being all in upper case is difficult to read) use the correct case format.
    Descriptions in block paragraphs - again difficult to read.
    Vintage items listed as NEW ???
    3 collectable items - but not in a shop which would provide easier navigation and gives you an identity as a seller.
    Only 3 items listed so your exposure as a seller is minimal - and taking the above points in account, almost invisible.
    Feedback score is going down rather than up ????????????

List more - using a good listing technique that means you get some exposure. eBid provides the platform but if you don't use it then I see little reason for complaint, if you are unable to sell then you should be looking at yourself first and foremost and learning the best approach. Simply sitting back and doing nothing apart from using the forum to justify the reasons on why you cannot sell is not going to help you.........
    Excellent advice as always.

View FBNeNotes's Feedback (+1108)
    All-About FBNeNotes
    View FBNeNotes's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: robinsonstoyshop,sells vintage toys,and very nice sports autographs,new to ebid..

There is No BID Column here, which means a Dead site for real auctions.

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FBNeNotes View Post
    There is No BID Column here, which means a Dead site for real auctions.

‘’Notes’’…hehe…and by the way I not see you in here for long time…where you been…?....
    As I can see you start listing again….that’s very good….for me I don’t have right now nothing for sale….but I am around and keep writing time to time….

View FBNeNotes's Feedback (+1108)
    All-About FBNeNotes
    View FBNeNotes's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DZAMBO View Post
    ‘’Notes’’…hehe…and by the way I not see you in here for long time…where you been…?....
    As I can see you start listing again….that’s very good….for me I don’t have right now nothing for sale….but I am around and keep writing time to time….
    Hi again ... just listing and is Temporary short time for now. Gave over 4000 auctions to my daughter to save for 10 more Years.

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FBNeNotes View Post
    Hi again ... just listing and is Temporary short time for now. Gave over 4000 auctions to my daughter to save for 10 more Years.

Well…I think 10 more years will pass by very fast….just like that…
    Anyway I wish you good luck in sales for you’re ‘’Temporary’’ short time…

P.S. And if you have any more ‘’Germany ‘’ 10 Million mark notes from 1923 just let me know, of course if you have in ‘’the bulk’’…or more quantity…....

Hello, please if there is any ebid sellers out there who want to try and grab the buyers audience onto this site to really give ebid the boost they need for all of us sellers to make a thriving profit go and have a read of my hub pages on hubpages under robinsonstoyshop.

Have realised that this site is something that just needs to expand its buyers to make it work for all of us and if you read my hub pages you will see I am trying to pull the buyers into the site..if you have a read and make a comment you will help too to promote ebid as a worthy alternative buying site to ebay..

All worth while comments will be appreciated.

By the way got my first two bids in just a few days - so the buyers are out there - things are looking up - so many thanks to all the helpful tips.

robinsonstoyshop

Thread Information