eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm new here! FORGET EBAY!!!! (HELP ME GET AQUAINTED) TELL ME WHAT YOU ALL COLLECT!!

Default I'm new here! FORGET EBAY!!!! (HELP ME GET AQUAINTED) TELL ME WHAT YOU ALL COLLECT!!

I haven't used this account even though I opened it over 8 months ago when I ran into a problem with Ebay.

I am trying to figure out how to do this and use it like I use Listia.com

Please HELP me make connections and let me list Items you are interested in...

I have over 50,000 sport cards and most of them are in TEAM lots, so any sport and I may have a 100 card lot w/$4 shipping for you for only $5... or maybe a GREAT card or CARD lot of a HOFer for a couple of BUCKS w/$2.50 shipping...

Email me anytime of day and I am available 24/7 I have been doing online sales for 4 months ALL DAY and contact quickly... I can have a auction listed in a matter of minutes in MOST cases and SHIPPED in the Morning after payment...

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: I'm new here! FORGET EBAY!!!! (HELP ME GET AQUAINTED) TELL ME WHAT YOU ALL COLLEC

Welcome here! Click the help button at the top right of the page, then read the FAQ's on the left...........you'll find lots of good info!!
    Read the forum, and ask questions if you can't find the answer somewhere...............Good luck!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Default Re: I'm new here! FORGET EBAY!!!! (HELP ME GET AQUAINTED) TELL ME WHAT YOU ALL COLLEC

Thnak you!!! I am searching the ins/outs now... looks cool ad listing for FREE!!! Sounds GOOD to pay 3% when it SELLS... I hope to make some BIDDERS, I have 4 views on my ALex Rodriguez RC lot already and I just listed less than 30 minutes ago... ALRIGHT!!!

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

I personally think it would be a good idea for you to change your picture and the wording on your About Me page.....it doesn't do you or anyone else here any service to slag off another site. A Positive impression will do you more good. Some people here use ebay, and I doubt that they or support would appreciate another member being quite so ......negative. I would not buy from someone if I saw that.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HerMajesty View Post
    I personally think it would be a good idea for you to change your picture and the wording on your About Me page.....it doesn't do you or anyone else here any service to slag off another site. A Positive impression will do you more good. Some people here use ebay, and I doubt that they or support would appreciate another member being quite so ......negative. I would not buy from someone if I saw that.
    I'm with you on that one. It is offensive so I just move on.

View iwiw60's Feedback (+761)
    All-About iwiw60
    View iwiw60's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome to eBid...best wishes for great success. I visited your All About Me page and must admit that your photo/pic is rather disturbing....yikes!

While I might agree slightly with your sentiment regarding eBay, it might be better to keep it slightly lower key. Many buyers on here are new to eBid and may also use eBay, you need to get across a positive image from the start, so I would change the picture and tone down or remove the anti eBay statement.

You might be better becoming a Seller+, I know it costs, but you will get 5 free stores and exposure on Google, where I am sure with your inventory you will get sales.

Best of luck, from what I see on the forums sellers of sports cards do pretty well on here, some do better on eBid than on eBay.

Thank you for the ADVICE... I changed my PHOTO to the SAME PHOTO I have been using on LISTIA, its 1 of my FAVORITES...

AND I TOOK OFF THE MIDDLE FINGER PHOTO!!!

I actually said that about Ebay and then check my account and have sold an item, its so frustrating, LISTIA.COM has been my favorite (SHIPPING GETS EXPENSIVE)

View iwiw60's Feedback (+761)
    All-About iwiw60
    View iwiw60's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nycsenseproduction View Post
    Thank you for the ADVICE... I changed my PHOTO to the SAME PHOTO I have been using on LISTIA, its 1 of my FAVORITES...

AND I TOOK OFF THE MIDDLE FINGER PHOTO!!!
    Uh.....don't think so....
    http://us.ebid.net/perl/normal.cgi?u...heir-all-about

Quote Originally Posted by iwiw60 View Post
    I checked it, not sure why its not changed? might take a miute to post changes

Thread Information